CHAPTER 15

Luci's POV

I realized I'm not able to hurt her, I never wanted to, I never could. Everytime I look at her all I want to do is hold her, and tell her I'm so sorry. So I decided to do what's right and confess but before that I had to fix things with Dominique.

I pushed the door to his house, his gang members were sitting all around the living room watching TV.

"Where's the boss?" I asked back to my cold face, they were all scared of me and they all thought I'll kill them in their sleep. Which I would with no mercy. One of them pointed to the kitchen. Of course the pig will be in the kitchen. I hated him for so many reasons.

"Ah Lucifer! It's been a while, is the job done?" He said chewing on a piece of bacon. That's cannibalisme.

I threw the bag he gave me, full of money on the table. He stopped for a second and looked at me.

"I quit" I said, walking away. He smiled creepily and whistled. His men stopped me in the living room putting their hands on their guns in a threatening way.

"Really Dominique you want to lose your men for this?" I asked him annoyed, he walked closer to my face and I smelt the nasty smell of grease and sweat on him.

"No one backs away from a Job Luci" he said laughing, I rolled my eyes and tried to walk to the door.

"Get her" I think he wanted me alive because the bigger guy smirked and tried to knock me out. I dodged his punch and grabbed his wrist twisting it until I heard a crack, I sighed in satisfaction hearing his screams. I kneed him in the guts and as he was falling to the ground before his knees could touch the ground I grabbed my knife and slashed his throat, I grabbed his head by the hair and kicked his body decapitating him.

Everyone watched in horror, as I spat his blood out of my mouth with a smile. I threw the head at one of the guys. He was busy focused trying to catch the head that he didn't see the knife I threw at him hitting him right in the forehead. He fell lifeless on the ground.

"Who's next" I said with a smile, they all attacked me at the same time and one of them pulled his gun out. But Dominique pushed his hand up and he shot the ceiling.

"I want her alive you idiot!" He yelled at the guy,

Someone dude wrapped his arms around me from behind and I didn't see him because I was busy stepping on one of these guy's head. I tried to wiggle myself out of his grip but as soon as I looked up I saw a punch coming my way. Oh shit

Angel's POV

It's been a week and there was no sign of Luci, she was nowhere to be found. Not in the dorm, not in class, not in the cafeteria.

"Angel, relax she's probably fine don't stress yourself" I can't just relax, I don't even have her number. I can't believe I've known her for months and I still don't have her number, I tapped my leg anxiously on the ground.

"Hey guys" I heard someone say, I looked up so to see Sam looking at me with a smile. I smiled sadly at her and her face dropped.

"Are you okay?" She asked rubbing my back, I nodded my head no.

"I haven't seen Luci in a week, I have a feeling she's not okay. It's just a gut feeling, I can't explain how" I sighed, she hugged me and I laid my head on her shoulder.

"I- I thought she told you" Sam said putting her hand on her mouth. Told me what?! I looked at her confused.

"She's dropping out of school for family issues" she said sadly, d-dropping out. My eyes started to water and I didn't know what to say or do. I just spaced out not moving. She's leaving...

I got up and left the cafeteria with Lucia and Jasmin on my tail. I walked to the car and they both looked at each other. Lucia opened my door and Jasmin sat next to me.

"Angel, it's okay. She'll come back to see you" Jasmin said wiping the tears that I didn't know we're running down my face. Why was my heart so knotted, why was my chest hurting so much. Why was I feeling like this, why do I want her so bad.

"What if she's hurt Jasmin?" I whispered, she smiled at me.

"Well then you're gonna tell you're hot sexy and strong mother and you'll hunt whoever hurt her. That's what you do when you love someone..." Love? I squinted my eyes at her, what is she talking about. I've never fallen in love with someone, well technically I did but I was 3 and I don't even remember her, my momma used to tell me that. I never knew what love felt like.

How do I feel about Luci, my heart jumps when I see her and I get small hurt beats between my legs and I have no fuckin clue why. Everytime I catch her staring at me my face would heat up and I'll start playing with my fingers nervously. Everytime she walks by and I'll catch her strong cologne, I'll get dizzy and just want to put my face in her neck. Why do I want her to wrap her arms around me and keep me safe, why do I want to be around her all the time, why do I think about her all the time...

"Oh my god ..." I whispered, I'm in love with Luci...

*********************
About fucking time you realize that...

-S