CHAPTER 34

Angel's POV

I was woken up by the sunlight, damn it I forgot to close the blinds. I didn't have to time for them, I was busy getting rai-

I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me closer, I just enjoyed her warmth. So I just pushed myself further into her front. Big mistake her morning wood was right on my butt. I sat up and turned to look at her sleepy face. I caressed her soft cheek and kissed her plump limp.

Memories of what happened last night came rushing into my mind, how she laid between my legs and just rocked my world.

"Babe" I  tried to wake her, she groaned but didn't wake up. I kept trying to move her shoulder, I had to tell her something important.

"Baabyyy" I whined, she hummed but still didn't open her eyes. I pushed her on her back and climbed on top of her, she slowly started to wake up groaning at the sunlight that's blinding her.

"Baby wake up, I'm horny" I whined jumping on her lap to wake her up. I felt her hands on waist and in a blink of an eye she flipped me on my back and she was on top of me.

"You kept me up all night and now you want more" her voice was deep and raspy and it made me feel things. I bit my lip and pulled her down to kiss her lips.

She leaned down to kiss me but she started to grind on me and I couldn't help but moan because she was completely naked and so was I.

She kissed my jaw down to my neck and started sucking on it probably leaving hickeys. Her lips went down to my bare chest, her tongue wrapped around my nipple while her hand was playing with my other boob.

I pushed her away and she gave me a confused look, I just smiled at her and leaned to give her a kiss. She was just looking at me confused, but I had another plan. I looked down at her member and grabbed it which made her moan at the sudden touch. I guided it towards my entrance all while looking at her. I wasn't used to her size yet even though we've done it multiple times.

She pushed her hips making it go inside me, we moaned and she put her face in my neck. Waiting for me to adjust so she can start moving. A few seconds later, I told her to move and she did, slowly picking up speed. I held on into her shoulders as she moved harder and all I can hear were the sounds of our moans and her skin slapping against mine.

"You better n-not cum i-inside me... Fuck" I moaned in her ear. Yesterday we used condoms of course, I can't get pregnant...yet.

I felt a knot in my stomach and I felt my walls start tighten around her, she picked up speed and grabbed my hands and interlocked them with hers pulling them over my head.

I came hard on her as I felt myself start to shake. She was still going for a second then finally pulled out blowing her cum all over my stomach and chest. She took a tissue from the nightstand and cleaned my stomach as well as between my legs. She threw the tissue somewhere and laid on top of me gently kissing my neck.

"Now go back to sleep. I'm tired" she mumbled making me chuckle, I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and just tried to sleep.

Luci's POV

After we took a shower, together, because she refused to go inside unless I go with her. We went down to check out the hotel, there was the same receptionist from yesterday looking at us or me to be exact, I rolled my eyes and put my sunglasses on. We were wearing casual clothes because Angel said she's not wearing her dress from yesterday so we had to call the driver to bring us clothes.

"How are you going to hide that?" I chuckled, she hit my shoulder with her other hand because the left one was holding mine as we walked to the car.

"I don't know!" She huffed, I opened her door and jogged to my side so we can go back to the house.

"Mom is so gonna kill us" she said putting her seatbelt on, I realized that now her parents will know we had sex and I felt my cheeks start to get warm from embarrassment.

At her house, Angel ran to her room so she can hide the hickeys and left me in the living room with her little sister, luckily Tala wasn't home.

"So you guys did it" she asked me excited, I gave her an awkward look and just chuckled uncomfortably. I ignore her question and just looked at my phone scrolling through the apps just so I won't have to talk about this with her sister.

"Oh cmon how was it?!" She sat closer and I was starting to feel weirded it out, I chuckled and got up from the couch.

"Babe why do you look uncomfortable?" I was saved by Angel coming down the stairs, I just gave her a smile and tried not to talk about this weird encounter. Damn I hope her other mom doesn't ask me about this ...

***********************
The next chapter will be the last one 😔

-S