CHAPTER 22

Tala's POV

We walked to the room and Sam was sitting with her arms crossed looking annoyed as fuck.

"She doesn't want to talk ma'am" Lucia said, I nodded my head. And sat across from her, Lucia on my left and Lucifer on my right. She just rolled her eyes when she saw Lucifer smiling.

"Where's Angel?" I asked her, I know she's not going to answer that but I just need to get her to talk first. She stayed quiet and just stared at me.

"Sam right? A little birdy told me you were a bad friend to my kid, you even poisoned her. That's not how friendship works does Sammy" I leaned forward staring at her she avoided my eyes and just looked at the wall. I put my hand up and Lucia put duct tape on it. I handed to Lucifer and she gave me an excited smile, she went next to the girl who looked confused as fuck.

"What are you doing?" She asked and tried to  get up but Lucifer punched her in the face making her sit back on her seat. She wrapped the tape around her and the chair, her upper body, her arms and legs as well.

"Now, since Luci here has been good I'll let her have a little fun" Sam just looked at me like I had two heads, I pulled Lucifer and whispered in her ear. She nodded her head and walked out. A few minutes later she walked back in holding a revolver in her hand. She pulled all the bullets out and only let one inside. Lucifer walked closer to the girl and put the gun to her thigh.

"Where is my daughter?" I asked her, she didn't say anything so Lucifer pulled the trigger shooting her in the leg and Sam screamed at the top of her lung. She looked at the wound on her thigh horrified.

"Damn I forgot to spin it" Lucifer said nonchalantly putting another bullet inside spinning it this time. The girl was breathing heavily and shaking in her seat.

"Where's Angel?" I asked her again,

"I don't know okay!!" Lucifer pulled the trigger and Sam screamed but she wasn't shot, she started sweating heavily. Lucifer put the muzzle of the gun on the girl's wound and started to push deeper making her scream in agony.

"I don't know where she is!! Fuck you guys are insane!" She yelled when the trigger was pulled at her wound again but no bullet was shot. Yeah says the one who tried to poison my kid.

"Last chance, you have three more shots one of them is going to blow your head" Lucifer put the gun to her head and shot, nothing.

The girl kept screaming, and Lucifer shot again, there was only one shot left and she knew that, she was begging me not to kill her.

"Okay okay!! I know! Just stop! Please" she cried out, Lucifer put the gun down and walked back next to me.

"Speak" I said and waited for her to talk, she started to calm down, she looked at me directly with her teary eyes.

"I don't know where she is staying..." I rolled my eyes and Lucifer pulled the gun towards her.

"Wait! Wait! There's a party! Dominique is having a big party at this hotel to celebrate the success of his new project" I think I have an idea what she means and I was terrified of what I'm going to find at that hotel. She gave us the address and the time. The party was tomorrow night, I mentioned for Lucifer to do whatever she wants with her and I left the room.

****************************
By now I think you guys already have an idea what's going on.....

-S