CHAPTER 27

Angel's POV

Lucia told me that the same day of that incident she accompanied me to the hospital and informed the doctor about my situation so I had to get another surgery to get that metal thing out of my brain.

  When I woke up, I remembered all what happened and what I've done, I started screaming and crying not able to control the emotions that were oppressed inside me because of that chip. The doctors had to put me to sleep again, and when I woke up I found my momma has came with Lilith.

I explained everything to her and she told she already scolded my mom. At the moment I thought she was crazy because if I remember clearly I did shoot my mom in the chest. And that's when I was told that she didn't die because for the first time in her life she decided to wear a bulletproof vest.

   They told me that the impact of the bullet and her vest had caused her already fractured rib cage to give her difficulties breathing that's why she passed out. I kinda laughed a little because oh the big bad wolf passed out while wearing a bulletproof vest and of course momma yelled at me.

Then realization hit me, she who saved me. Wasn't here, I kept asking about her but my mom refused to let me see her. She told me that she was in a critical condition and she didn't want me to see her. For the first time I said no to my mom, I said no because she will not stop me from seeing her.

Tala's POV

(W: Explicit torture)

My hand were filled with blood, my face was stained as well but I didn't care. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it, I took a deep breath and puffer it in his face.

"You thought I'll let the cops arrest you" I said kneeling down to his weak body. He looked up at me his face was all bruised and busted but I was just getting started.

"They think you died in that building, I told them you died there and of course they believed me" I blew the smoke on his face and pressed the lit end on his cheek as he screamed in agony.

"Yeah scream louder" the door opened and Lucia walked in with a medical icebox. Ah yes. She nodded her head and put it on the table, I opened and grabbed the liquid and a syringe.

"This liquid here, will keep you awake as I torture you. You'll feel everything and you'll watch everything" I tapped the syringe to get rid of air bubbles and smiled at his terrified face. You're wondering why he can't talk well I might've ripped his tongue out. He just screamed as I injected the liquid in his body.

"Now where should I start" I grabbed my Katana, and dragged it on his body slashing every part it touches. His shrimp penis that he used to assault helpless little girls was the first thing I started with. One swing and his small worm fell on the floor as he screamed, I put my hand behind my ear and asked him to scream louder. Then I slowly put the sword between his legs and dragged it painfully slow. When I thought it was enough I walked to a button on the wall that'll pull on all his four limbs apart.

The chains starts to pull on his legs and arms in opposite directions. He screamed at the top of his lungs but no one could hear him, just me. It kept pulling as I watched his skin tear, at some point his insides started to fall on the floor and his soul was leaving his body but I made sure I was the last thing he sees. I grabbed my Katana and cut what still hasn't teared in a half. I took a deep breath feeling satisfied with my work and left the room ordering the guards for clean everything.

****************************
YEEEYY he's dead!!!

-S