Chapter 5

Cindy's POV :

Nanny : Young Lady , you have a visitor .

She said and I open the curtain to take a look who's it.

Nanny : His Hon. is already waiting. 

Nanny said and opened the door for me , so I run toward the front door and welcomed him with warm smile.

Jan : I heard that you're already moving out . That's why I came.

He said with a smile ,but made my mood swings a little bit lonelier .

Jan : Oh~ What's up with that face ?  Don't be sad . You'll be marrying a nice and handsome man .

He said and pat my head, then hand me a paper bag after. 

Jan : Here , our cook made a lot of dumplings earlier. She learned Asian cuisine and her dumplings are really the best .

He said trying to pull my smile again .

Cindy: Thank you , your Hon.

I said and smiled. 

Jan : I'll be visiting the Duke's mansion tomorrow , when are you exactly going there ? I must bring a present .

He said that light up my face .

Cindy: Well, I think I'll be going there  tomorrow as well.

I said and smiled .

Cindy : Ow ~ I almost forgot . Please come inside your Hon. I'll prepare a tea for us. 

I said and went straight to the kitchen.

----End of POV---

•At the garden•

Jan: My Lord is actually one year older than us. But although he's just one year ahead , he got accelerated in our school and finish his degree at a young age. 

Jan : He's extremely intelligent. 

He said like a proud dad of his cousin, Jay.

Cindy : I was just thought to embroider, cook, do household chores, and behave like a Lady . 

Cindy : But no one in all of that became my specialty . I'm not good in all of the above. 

She said and sip her tea , while he smiled and look at her face , secretly. 

If only the young lady's mother and the Duke's wife didn't  fix her with Jay Williams , she must be marrying the young man on the same age as hers , his Honorable Jhansen Jacobs.  Dr. Smith saw how good his honorable would be for his daughter Cindy .  The reason why he keeps on telling Jan stories about his daughter, making the young man admire her even though they still haven't met in person .

He fell on her story, harder on her beauty, and completely on her sweet soft  personality. 

Cindy : You think he will like me ?

She asked all of a sudden and the young man stopped from drinking .

Jan: He must be. 

He said and smiled while thinking , "why it's not me?"

Jan : Any man would love to be with a nice lady like you . You're such a sweety, Cindy. 

He added that made her heart flutter , not knowing that she's already falling.

"I shouldn't like you , but how can I stop myself from falling when everything about you was just my type ? "  He said at the back of his mind while sipping his tea and look above the sky , hoping not to cry .