Chapter 6

Jay : I must do my best to make her happy like that as well. Isn't ?

He said talking to his servant beside him as he watch her from far away , smiling and laughing with his cousin . But his servant didn't answer his question and just look down. 

Jay : Tell her to get inside already. I'll be waiting for her in my room.

He said and walk back to his room.

Servant : Yes, my lord. 

----Time skip----

Jay : Have you already tried eating outside aside from gatherings you attended before ?

He asked and while getting the simple dress he prepared for her. 

Cindy: Not yet , my lord.

She replied politely that made the young man laugh.

Jay : I like you better when you are the Cindy I met in the market. 

He said that made her raise her head and  look at  him.

Jay : Should we go back to the market and treat me comfortably like before ?

He  asked and stand closer to her as he  get the young lady's hand , handing her the dress .

Jay : From now on , you will already stop calling me "my lord" .

Jay : Jay.  Please call me Jay. 

He said and his heart unexpectedly skip a beat when she suddenly let out a genuine smile.

Cindy : Yes, Jay .

She still actually have to say something after that , but the young man lean down to reach her ears , making her shiver .

Jay : Dressed up and meet me in the garden .

He whispered and smiled .

----Time skip----

For not under a minute, she already run out of her room and gracefully look for the garden . Excited to go out again.

Maids :  Good afternoon my lady .

The maids greeted her while wondering what's the matter and the young lady is wearing a typical dress , but although Cindy could see already it by their stares , she still didn't mind and greet them back , then ask where is the garden .

Cindy : Thank you so much .

She said and leave them , but then ...

When she can already see the garden near by , someone suddenly grab her hand and hide her in the corner. 

It was his lord, Jay .

Cindy : Why did-----

and without hesitation he covered her mouth and pushed her on the wall to hide more .

Jay: Shhh~ Quiet . My father is in the garden right now. 

He whispered and check if someone is around.  Making the young lady figure out things.  He's just escaping the guards to go in the market .

Jay : C'mon , follow me.

He said and remove his hand on her .

While they are walking silently and tip toeing to make an escape , the young man saw his lady walking a bit far from him , so he step back and get her hand to make her walk with him .

Cindy : Is it okay to do this ? The Duke must know where are we going .

She asked when he already stopped her at the back of the mansion.