Chapter 8

Before watching the movie ,the two still roam around for some new items in the market, and it just so happen that they are buying on the same man where Cindy and Jay bought a hat.

Vendor: 12 pound mister.

The vendor said and Jan was about to get his money when Cindy stopped him.

Cindy : But I bought one from you before ,8 pound .

She said and the vendor just smile like he got cought in action.

Vendor: Ow~ yes, I give it 8 pound for beautiful young lady ,here .

He said and Jan just payed 8 pound, while thinking where did the young lady learn that thing of trading.

Jan : Why did you do that ?

He asked while Cindy is fitting the hat and looking at her reflection from the shop's mirrors that they are passing thru .

Cindy : Why ? That's how you do business.

She said proud of herself.

Cindy: Don't you do that as well?

She asked again and his answer ate her with guilt.

Jan: They are just trying to make a living, so if you're capable in giving, why not give them the extra 4 pound to feed their family well?

He said and the lady can't speak anymore.

"Seems like his honorable sees the world a bit different on how my lord does." She said at back of her mind.

---time skip---

The Movie just started and Jan already went back on his sit after buying pop corns and drinks . The Duke is still on his meeting with Jay, so he wasn't able to tell him that they will be going on a movie date , but also , Cindy's father came to talk with the Duke as well and gave them permission to go out together .

Jan :Do you usually watch movies alone in your room ?

Cindy : No, not really . I'm with my nanny when she has free time .

She said and suddenly miss her nanny .

---time skipped----

The movie is still on it's half and Jan is constantly giving Cindy some tissue to wipe her tears .

Jan :*chuckle* we're still on the half of the movie ,save your tears .

He said jokingly as he stare the soft hearted emotional young lady's puffy face.

"She's so precious, hard to lose." He said at the back of his mind .

---time skipped---

Cindy : So you already watch that movie ? Why you didn't tell me ?

She asked with guilt cause his honorable didn't told her that he already watch that movie .

Jan: It's okay, the movie is good anyway. It's fine to watch it twice .

He said while he's walking and looking cool on his all leather outfit. A black leather jacket paired with black jeans along with a black leather beret hat to change his looks.

His hands are inside his jacket's pocket, wishing to hold her hands.

Cindy : The second leading man disappoints me .

She said all of a sudden while they are walking back to Jan's car. 

Jan : Really ? why ?

He asked and stopped from walking , making her stop as well and look at him .