Chapter 14

Jay: If you can't write anything, then you can just ask the organizer to give you a script. They make a lot of vows. You might like one.

He said and stand up, but Cindy hold his hand and stop him, then get a band-aid to cover the wound on his fist.

Cindy: You should be more careful next time.

She said and didn't meant to make him fall for her harder, but eventually that's what happen.

Cindy: I'll make a call to my nann---

And she got stopped when he suddenly pull her on her waist and his lips reaches hers. As his lips lightly touches hers, she suddenly felt guilty about going out with his honorable earlier in the morning, so she immediately looked away from his glance the moment he step back.

Cindy: I'll...I'll just make a call.

He said and move back, then leave him alone in the room.

---Time skip---

Stacey: Tsk, why are you even telling me that?

Stacey replied while eating apple.

Cindy: Because you're the only friend I know.

She replied over the phone, so even though the young lady, Stacey, wanted to be mad at her, she can't help but to treat her nice.

Stacey: So are you saying that you still can't pick who you like?

She asked and Cindy nodded, as if Stacey can see it when they are just on a call.

Stacey: Hey, answer me. Is that right?

She asked again.

Cindy: yes.

Cindy: But Stacey, can I asked how did you know you're in love with Jhansen Jacobs?

She asked that made Stacey laugh.

Stacey: Because he makes me break the rules.

She said and Cindy remembered Jay the moment she heard it. His lord, Jay Williams, always break the rules, and to be honest to herself, if only she didn't knew that he's the son of the Duke, she might keep on escaping their mansion just to see him again in the market. He seems to be an ordinary nice guy that time, and so she likes him.

Stacey: My parents told me that Jhansen likes someone else that's why he can't keep on meeting me

Stacey: So they locked me in my room and stopped me from chasing him. They said I should act like a lady and should wait until a man approaches me.

Stacey: But I didn't listen, so I climb from my room's window and escaped.

She said laughing at herself.

Stacey: That's how I knew it.

She said loudly and Cindy smiled.

Stacey: How about you? Who comes into your mind if breaking the rule comes out?

She asked and she just took a long sigh.

Stacey: Still not sure?

She said and think of a way to help her.

Stacey: But you know what? The second guy is the best.

She said out of the blue and Cindy got confused.

Cindy: The second guy?

Stacey: Yes. You said that before...in the picnic, few days ago.

Stacey: The first one is a type of man that will ask you if the sit beside you is occupied or not, but the second one will go straight next to you without any permission.