Chapter 7

*Restaurant*

Jay : By the way , you came from Amsterdam last three weeks right?  How was your trip ?

Cindy : It was nice.

She said and he stopped from eating .

Jay : That's it ? It was nice ?

He asked and she shyly nodded .

Jay : We should go back to that place then .

He said that confused the young lady

Jay : And go back again until you can't handle to select which experience you should tell first .

He added, while she remain silent and staring at his face , sweetly smiling at her.

Jay : I studied in Amsterdam and there were so many places you should go.

"Amsterdam was just a speck of dust in the world ,but why on earth I didn't met you earlier than Jan did ?" He added at the back of his mind. Not knowing that he actually had a chance to meet her earlier than Jan . If , and only if he look at the window .

•Flashback•

On a green wide ranch in Amsterdam, there is a mansion standing tall at the middle of the farm. They've said that it is the perfect place in the land ,for it's high structure will make you see the city while the cold fresh air breeze touches your skin. But no matter how perfect you'll describe this place, there's still this young lady who wish to just go home in her hometown than to stay inside this mansion.

It's her first week in Amsterdam under the guidance of his grandparents ,but everything seems to be different from what she expected . She thought that going here would be an escape on her boring life in Cambridge ,but that's just what she thought.  It was all just the same.  Same routine ,same rules, and same atmosphere. She's still lock inside of a mansion ,and can't even make friends with those people she see from the outside .

She's just sitting at the window and staring at the people from the ranch . Riding their horses and playing with their friends .

Cindy : He must be a professional one .

She whispered to herself as she watch a young man riding on his horse while playing around while playing sword with his friend. It's not a real sword ,just a stick. But it impress the young lady.

Cindy is sitting on the mansion's fifth floor and the man was way too far for her to clearly see his face . Far enough to make her wonder , how does he looks like . Then a few minutes of staring a wondering , the man riding on his horse came closer to her room's window, but still not enough for her to see his face. 

If only , he looked up and show her his face.

• end of flashback •

Jay: So when we get there , I'll take you to many places .

Cindy : Really ? I've never been in any place rather than the train I rode while going home .

She replied happily, never expected that marrying the son of the Duke could even be the key for her freedom .

Jay : Haha you're too excited ,my lady .

He said showing his happiness as well . He's smiling , but in fact , what he could express at the moment was just the  half of what he feel . He'd never been this happy before . Seeing her appreciating him makes his heart flutter on it's maximum extent. 

Jay : My father will be going back from his meeting by  2 o'clock.

He said and look at his watch .

Jay : We still have thirty minutes to go back .