Chapter 13

"Three days" His Honorable Jhansen Jacobs thought while walking around his room in the middle of the night. Three days will just surely pass by like a wind and without anyone noticing, the two are already married. But he don't want that. He's been thinking about what does the young lady, Cindy, said to him about the movie.

Jan: Nanny

He said calling for his maid who's pretending to clean the flower vase near his room, but just secretly watching his honorable to wander around his room. His nanny knows him better than anyone else, and she knew that there's something wrong with him, so she stays up all night in case he will need her help.

Nanny: Yes, your Honorable?

Jan: Did you watched the new movie already? The one who's been popular in just a week of released.

He asked.

Nanny: This must be love?

His maid asked for confirmation.

Jan: Yes. That one.

Nanny: No, but my daughter did. She's actually disappointed with the movie.

She replied.

Jan: Why?

Nanny: Because she likes the second leading man better.

She whispered and chuckled, but stopped when she noticed his honorable's serious face.

Nanny: Well...it's just a movie. You don't need to take it serious--

Jan: If my father asked where am I, tell him I'm on a trip.

He said and went back to his room and pack his things as his nanny wonders what's going on inside the young man's mind.

Nanny: But it's twelve in the evening---

Jan: I'll be away for three days, but don't worry.

He said, making his nanny more worried.

---Time skip---

Cindy: Why are there a lot of things to prepare?

She said and took a sigh while staring at the list of things they need to get ready.

They were supposed to pick for her dress this day, but it's too cold outside and the Duke told them to postpone the schedule, so she was just asked to make a wedding vow on her free time.

Cindy: But I don't know much about him.

She said and just draw a flower, making her remember his honorable, Jhansen Jacobs. It's one in the morning and she can't sleep, so she decided to make herself a milk to drink, but she noticed someone from her window, making her open it and there's the young man Jhansen Jacobs, climbing to his window.

----Flashaback----

Cindy: Oh gracious goodness, what are YOU----

Jan: sssshhhh~

He stopped her and asked her to stay quiet.

Jan: Everyone are sleeping don't wake them up.

He whispered.

Cindy: Yes, I know but why are you climbing there?

She whispered softly.

Jan: Because I wanted to see you.

He said and smile as he finally climb up and stand in front of her.

Cindy: What do you mean?

She asked, still whispering.