Chapter 14

Hey Loves! THIS SERIOUSLY AMAZING CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN by @TaylorMint so go fan her because omg this chapter was amazing! So enjoy vote and comment!! <3 <3 xx

Louis POV

‘Ok but we don’t have to go to bed now cause it’s only 4 pm’ I chuckled, Harry seemed to notice the piano standing in the corner, his eyes grazing over the smooth black surface. 

‘Lou, do you play?’ He asked. ‘Uh yeah I guess a little but I’m not that good’ I’ve been playing for a while now, but I really wasn’t a piano prodigy, I hope he doesn’t want me to play for him. ‘Oooh could you play something for me, please, pretty please with cherries on top?’ Aww my god he’s killing me with those puppy dog eyes and that cute wittle pout ‘….Sure…here I’ll show you this really cool game thingy I used to play with some of my friends at Uni’ Haha those were the days… my roommate back then had taught me how to play using this technique… I think his name was Liam, He had been my roommate for the first semester but then he transferred to Oxford. I should check if I have his phone number or something, he was really nice and I think he sort of new about what was going on between me and my ex… 

Harry followed me to the piano and I flipped up the key-cover ‘Wait just gotta get something, one sec’ He muttered a small ‘kay’ and I slid down the wooden floor on my socks and into the kitchen. Buya! I found what I was looking for, a package of M&Ms. I slid back down the hall and took a seat on the piano bench. ‘Ok, so take this’ I handed him the M&Ms ‘and pour them on the piano’ ‘pour them on…the piano. Okaaay…’ harry did as he was told and I started to play some random cords. ‘Harry this is how it works, just play random cords like this, here press c-e-g’ 

I took his hand and laid his fingers on the keys, haha wow he has big hands… ‘ok Haz, so when I was learning to play the piano I would always just bang on the keys so my roommate in college would put all these M&Ms on the keys and the objective is to play without letting any of the chocolates fall onto the floor, and if they do you have to eat them off the ground or you know, where ever they land.’ ‘Ew Loueeh that’s disgusting I don’t want to eat them off the floor!’ ‘Well then I suggest you don’t let them fall down, haha don’t worry you don’t have to eat them all, they’ll just be more for me.’ I smirked at him pinching his side playfully, haha normally we’d just play it for jokes and just try to eat the candy while playing but since he’s new to this I just changed the rules a little. ‘Omg I’m so gonna suck at this… you start’

He nudged me and I started to play, my fingers dancing lightly over the keys, the M&Ms barely moving. The melody flowing trough the room in pianissimo. The notes staccato or ringing for a few minutes, everything creating a perfect piano piece. I was almost finished and just to show off I lent my head down to the keys, my fringe touching the keys and tickling my nose. Flicking out my tongue I caught up one of the M&Ms between my lips and let the chocolate melt in my mouth, and wow I did all of that without missing one single note, I’m better than I thought!

Harry was looking at me giving me a ‘Seriously-are-you-flippn-kidding-me-you-said-you-were-no-good’ look. ‘What?’ I asked a little to innocently ‘It’s your turn’ Haz was still glaring at me, wow I even call him Haz when I think about him… ‘Oh come on you can do it Haz’ I liked the sound of Haz …. Anyway ‘UM No there is no freackin way I’m gonna be able to do that! Are you kidding me that was amazing! I haven’t even played piano! like ever in my whole entire life!’ ‘So what? Everything has to start somewhere… aw come on please?’ Yay revenge now it was my turn to give him the puppy dog face. ‘Oh god Lou, fine I’ll do it just stop looking at me like that!’ Victory is mine. ‘Um but what am I supposed to play? I don’t know anything…’ Oh yeah that’s right, totally forgot about that… ‘Here play this’ I showed him a really easy melody and waited until he got the hang of it. ‘See you can do it! Just play that over and over again and try to avoid throwing down M&Ms’ I looked at him encouragingly and signaled him to start playing. 

He couldn’t play very fast, but that wasn’t a surprise.. anyway he was doing opretty good considering he’s never played before and frankly I was just running around, picking up all the chocolate that was sliding of the piano. ‘I can not do this, I’m horrible!’ ‘Aw Hazzie poo you weren’t horrible that was wonderful and besides now we can have a M&M war, haha look at all the m&Ms on the floor!’ I giggled already on my knees trying to gather all the scattered M&Ms. ‘Omg you did not just call me HAZZIE POO!’ Haha I hadn’t even noticed I said that ‘Oops I guess I did!’ I looked up at him from my position on the ground holding in my laughter because he just looked so adorable when he was screwing up his face pretending to be mad at me. ‘You. Did. Not. Just. Go. There.’ ‘Another oops today! Oops yup I just went there’ I was now rolling on the floor laughing at his fake anger. ‘Oh it’s on!’ He yelled before coming crawling towards me with a few dozen M&Ms in his hand. I tried to run or drag or whatever myself away but he already had me pinned down and was throwing chocolate at my face.

Harry’s POV

Hazzie Poo , seriously? It’s Payback time! I gathered a few handfuls of chocolate and quickly made my way over to where Louis was still rolling around on the floor, clutching his stomach. Wow I have never had this much physical contact with some one else, this is such a new feeling, but it’s a good one. I must admit I never thought I’d ever get this close to anyone and to be honest I wasn’t that close to Louis but this was still much more than I had ever expected. Well with Louis being so open and so nice I might as well take a chance and I pinned Louis to the ground and began chucking chocolate at his face. I was quickly running out of M&Ms because Louis had just opened his mouth and was eating them all, so yeah that was a little counterproductive… 

Ok no more M&Ms left, but Louis was still giggling and squirming under my grip, jeez he giggles a lot but that’s ok, he’s cute. Suddenly our eyes met and he stopped moving, we were just laying or in my case kneeling there staring at each other.

Louis wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down next to him, still hugging me he whispered ‘Thanks for being here, thanks for being my friend.’ I snuggeled into him and whispered back ‘I should be thanking you, you are without a doubt the kindest person in the world’

I felt his fingers brush through my hair and we just lay there together on the floor until we fell asleep in each others arms.