Chapter 17

Hey Loves!! Sorry this chapter is sooo short and crap! I wrote it but I have been so busy so I haven't updated and I had a bit of free time so I thought I would give you all a quick update! Sorry it sucks! But there is a bit of a cliffy... So comment and vote for the next chapter! <3 .xx

Harry POV

I gently stretched out my arms and hit something exposed. I opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light. I looked over to where my hand was positioned. I jumped back literally it was someones bare chest. Then the thoughts from last night came back, Man I am not a virgin anymore. Well I am but not in a guy sense if you understand? 

I tried to get up and cook us some breakfast but I fell back on the bed. "Ouch! Oh my god" Pain shot through my back and it all started at my throbbing ass. I just lay there wincing at the pain. "Babe are you alright?" I looked over to see Louis worried expression full of love. "I'm fine just a little sore" 

"Sore? Oh my god right baby" Louis pulled me up into a cuddling position on his chest. "I will leave you in bed today and spend time just chilling with you while you recover" Louis was playing with my curls, just like mum used to do when I was little. That's all I remeber of her, I gently let a tear slip down my cheek. "Babe, why are you crying" Louis was wiping away my tears. "Nothing just mum used to stroke my hair like that, that's all I remember of her" 

Louis gentle,soft lips met mine in a chaste kiss with no tongue. "It's alright baby, I'm here. I am never letting you leave" Louis was pretty amazing at comforting me to be honest. I just lay there drawing circles on his stomach. I love being in his arms I feel so safe and so loved.

Louis POV

I hate seeing him like this. He looks so broken and hurt. I will never let anyone hurt him, I mean I have a VERY shady past but I am giving up that. Just seeing him like this, there is only one thing I want in my life. To protect and love Harry, I really hope he lets me do that. "You stay here, I will grab us something to eat" I waddled off down the stairs humming a familiar tune.

Harry POV

I just stayed there because I was to sore to move, but there is something lumpy under my bed. I can feel this random lump. I reach under the matress and my fingers hit something leather. I wrap my hands around it bringing it out from under the matress. I really shouldn't read this but I decide to anyway. I flick through the pages and it is only Louis explaining his relationship with his ex, the voilence. It makes me wince. i can't imagine a hurt Louis, I never want to. I carry on flipping through the pages and I was not expecting to read this. 

Day 1 - My first kill

Man, I think aged in his 30's found him drunk around from the club. Weapon, knife stabs to the chest. 

I drop the book, I just had sex with a killer. I don't wanna know how many others, I have to get out of here. I quickly chuck on my only pair of clothes and I waddle in so much pain quickly down the stairs and run out the door cursing because the pain in my ass is to much and the pain in my heart is just as bad. I fell in love with a murderer.