Chapter 23

Hey everyone!!! Sorry it's a really short chapter from me. I didn't plan it to be but I ran out of inspiration and direction for the chapter so I'm really really sorry but I promise the next one from me will be much better! <3 <3 

Harry POV

I can’t lose him. I know he’s been a murder and all but I truly believe he’s better than that. I believe he can overcome what’s happen in the past and move on, he can become a better person.

Louis makes me feel safe, makes me feel loved, makes me feel wanted. It’s hard to describe but that’s all I could ask for in a man.

I grab his hand leading him out of the restaurant and back towards his flat, no words are said and none are needed to be said.

It’s so hard when you love someone so much you would do anything for them, my only worry is now he’ll find someone better than me and I’ll be left back on the streets because I can’t put anything into the relationship.

I can’t pay for expensive dates, I can’t pay rent well I mean I’ll get a job and put all my  money into everything but it’s hard you know?

We reach his flat and we both walk inside and grab a seat on the couch and I just sit facing him and wiping the tears from his eyes.

“Shh It’s alright Louis’ I’m never leaving you, even if you want me too.”

A faint smile appears on his lips. I gently kiss his cheek and smile at him again, I would give anything for him to smile again. I miss his cheekiness, his cheerfulness. I miss everything about him.

Louis POV

How do I deserve someone like him? Someone so perfect who cares for me for who I am? I don’t have to try to be something I’m not and yet he cares for me regardless.

I mean far out, I’ve been nothing but bad for him and yet he still wants something to do with me. I will live to thank him.

“I’m so sorry Harry you don’t deserve someone like me, your too perfect and caring and just everything I don’t deserve”

“Don’t even say that Louis. Stop with that rubbish and make me a sandwich” I end up laughing because I know I said that to him when I first met him and he was getting all emotional on me.

“What do you want on it then” I poke my tongue out at him while heading to the kitchen.

“There’s something I would like more than a sandwich though…”

“Anything what is it?”

“A kiss?” Harry questions me.

I quickly head back to the couch and sit opposite him again and slowly lean in, his lips meet mine in the middle and it is a gentle but loving kiss. Chaste with no tongue but just letting our feelings pour out into the kiss and god I have many feelings for this curly haired boy it’s not even funny.