Chapter 16

Hey Loves!! 

Firstly can we have our first round of applause for @TaylorMint this was her first smut and it was AMAZING OMG gurrrl that was perfect! You write smut better than I do! <3 <3 Vote and Comment!! I think she deserves a million comments for her first smut! <3 xx

Harry’s POV

I can’t believe we’re kissing right now, my heart was beating so fast i was scared it would burst. But I swear it felt so good, so new, I’d never done this, never even dreamt of it and now well I was kissing someone and not just anyone, I was kissing Louis. The most beautiful person on earth.

Louis let his hand wander to the back of my neck and he deepened the kiss becoming more desperate. It’s indescribable, it was everything from lust to heat to desperation, passion and pure adoration. He tilted his head to the side and doing so brushed my nose making a new tsunami wave of shivers run through my body. He was exploring my mouth with his tongue, leisurely, now not quite as desperate but softer and more sincere, taking his time like we had all the time in the world.

And I hoped we could stay like this for the rest of our lives.

His hands were in my hair tugging at my curls and making a small moan escape my lips. I could feel him standing in front of me, I was aware of everything, I could feel his hot breath in my mouth, his hands in my hair and him gently urging me towards the counter top.

Not once breaking the kiss he slid his hands out of my hair and past my chest until he was gripping my thighs and he lifted me up onto the smooth granite surface with ease, I can’t even describe what it felt like to have him touching me, he just left me wanting more I could feel my whole body craving his touch, wanting him. 

The kiss quickly became more heated and these feelings that were pulsing through my body were totally new to me but new in all the best ways, it was exciting and I was addicted to this feeling of being wanted, actually meaning something to someone. 

He pulled away, a content sigh leaving his lips ‘You know you’re beautiful right? So beautiful...’ He just stared into my eyes and examined my face, standing there just looking at me he could make me feel like this, he could make me feel so amazing and I wasn’t sure if this was normal but i think I was falling in love with him. 

It seems so weird, I’d never kissed anyone and then, by chance I met someone as wonderful as Louis, someone so caring and so, so beautiful, someone that could make me laugh and someone who could make me feel safe.

‘Kiss me’ I whispered breathlessly and my mind spinning from all these emotions.

Of course he obliged happily, once again eliminating the small space between us, our bodies pressed together in bliss and I could feel his heartbeat against my chest, beating in harmony with my own. 

Gently I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him even closer, which was barely possible.

His lips still moving against mine, his perfect lips, they were soft but I guess rough enough to be a man’s lips, but I can’t really know for sure since I have nothing to compare them to. But I really didn’t care, all I knew was that they were absolutely perfect.

I decided to take control for once and moved my mouth away from his but still kissing him, leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses over his cheek, along his chiseled jawline and down the side of his perfect neck. He had his head tilted slightly to the side with his forehead resting on my shoulder.