Chapter 10 - Phantomhive Ball

1 week passed by quickly for the start of the ball. Honestly, I knew nothing about it, all that I was hearing about it from Claude was for me to stay to his side at every moment.

"HANNAH!!" I screamed while my cheeks were burning red, and I was sweating like hell.
"Sorry miss!" Hannah apologizes while still tightening more my corset around my waist and chest. Yes, corsets are like snakes choking you to death. Hannah finished adjusting the corset around my waist and I breathed for oh my dear air.

"T-Thanks.." I said panting a little 

She bowed and left the room in a hurry. I stood there looking at the dresses she found around the manor, I guess I will use this plain but shiny (F/C) dress.

We arrived at the Phantomhive manor, and LOTS of good looking rich earls and people were there. We came here with the Trancy carriage, and when the door opened I could have guessed it was the Phantomhive butler, he did remind me of Claude.

"Welcome Alois Trancy." The crimson eyed butler smiled and bowed, helping us out of the carriage. Claude was the last one to get out of the carriage, without the help of the butler, because he smacked away his hand, gaining a smirk from the butler.

The chattering of the nobles inside was loud, the pile of food lined up on the long table at the corner, with several expensive and fancy seats on the side. An ice sculpture, representing the Phantomhive family I presume. Claude took Alois inside, and when he released him, Alois went around flirting and gossiping with everyone else. Claude looked for me and wrapped his left arm around my waist.

"(Y/N)" Claude said softly

"Yes?"

"Whatever you do. Don't follow Sebastian Michaelis." I didn't knew who that person was so he glanced a bit at the butler I saw earlier, it was him, the Phantomhive butler.

I stood with Claude for 30 minutes chatting with him, and taking few drinks. Then a lous noise made everyone glance near the stairs, staring at Sebastian Michaelis.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Phantomhive earl."

A boy walked with a blue pirate looking suit, and a blue hat matching his outfit came down the stairs. He had dark blue hair, a blue eye because he has a patch on the other one. He didn't even smile at the guests, he merely stood emotionless.

"You may all continue enjoying the ball." The butler bowed and left to the apparently corner.

Surprisingly the Phantomhive Earl approached me, he looked like a 22 year old boy (Yes, he is older here). Claude had already left my side because of Alois calling him desesperately.

"You look gorgeus milady, I never seen a woman look so good in a plain colored dress." The boy smirked, and gave a kiss on my palm. I am never used to this kind of stuff, I never been a noble, I even had to leave my job to be next to Claude, but with Alois it's being a living hell.

"Tell me young woman, what's your name?" The boy asks.

"(Y-Y/N).." I reply shyly

"I am Ciel. Ciel Phantomhive. Nice to meet you, would you like to go outside for a walk?" I nod and he tales my hand leading me outside theanor, I could have sworn see Claude glance at us with a death glare before I went outside.

We chatted a bit, and I learned some stuff about him. He suddenly stopped walking and pinned me to the wall of the manor outside and began kissing me softly. I pushed him away, because heck no, I don't even know you man.

"W-What was that!?" I shouted at him angered.

"Sebastian." He called out in almost a whisper, and my view became... darker and blurry. Before I could pass out, I saw pinkish cat like eyes staring at me and someone screaming my name in the distance...

---
--
Hey guys.. I didn't update in a long time huh? Woops. I just didn't have motivation for it, but recently I did *^*. Enjoy this chapter and yes, I am making Ciel and Sebastian, KINDA, the evil guys here. ^_^ Bai bai! Oh, I also changed my username to fxustus.

~fxustus