Chapter 3 - Christmas Night

Waking up in the morning, a knocking could be heard in the entrance, you got up and walked to open the door.

There was Claude, standing with a smile on his face.

You smiled back and let him get inside, because it was freezing, it was still winter and it was Christmas already! Luckily, you had the perfect gift for him.

Making two hot cocoas, you sat on your coach with Claude sitting next to you. He smiled again and grabbed your hand.

"So (Y/N), it's Christmas and I had love to spend the whole day with you. My master allowed me to take this day free."

"Really? I had love to." You replied with a small grin.

He got something out of his pocket, it was a little white box, with a cream color ribbon around it. You smiled widely and took the box, opening it there was a little handmade rose, it was crafted with wood, perfectly lined. It was small, but it made your day. You pulled him into a tight hug.

"I made it." He said to you making you feel surprised.

"I love it, Claude." You blushed and smiled, getting up and reaching for his gift.

"I bought something for you.. and I'm sorry if it's not enough.." You said worried handing him a medium-sized green box, decorated with a black ribbon. He opened it and saw expensive candies inside, even if he didn't get satisfied with human food, he loved tasting this candies. You noticed his gaze softening, staring at the candies.

"Thank you, (Y/N). It means a lot." You blushed and rubbed your head nervously.

"Don't m-mention it!" You stuttered looking away.

--------------------

Now both were out in town, there were big crowds on the shops, because it was Christmas. Walking and walking around, they was an awkward silence formed between you two and you decided to break it with few questions.

"So Claude.. Do you like working for your master?"

He looked at you emotionless "I had say that, it's in the contract. So I can't actually say that I enjoy it, but it's interesting getting involved in someone's life, of course, with permission, and by that I mean the contract."

"I see. Demons seem to be interesting creatures." Claude's eyes showed surprise.

"I don't think so."

"It is for me, I mean, we humans are fragile beings, alike you demons, do everything perfectly." I said turning my gaze to him.

"That's the boring part, (Y/N)." Claude replied.

----------------------

We walked until we sat down near a lake, the sun was almost setting down, and the water shined beautifully.

Both looking at the sky, we didn't even notice we were holding hands.

"I still remember how we met." I said still staring at the sky.

"Would you mind refreshing my memory?" Claude said with a smirk.

"Well, it was raining, I was lost and desesperately looking for help." I chuckled "I have been walking for hours, and the sun was setting down making it harder to see in the darkness, and my clothes were soaked in rain water. And then I bumped into you holding an umbrella, you handed it to me, and you offered me to take me home." I smiled at him "Then we started finding each other in the market." I blushed still smiling.

He was staring at me with a soft gaze, he leaned over at me, meeting my lips, kissing them passionately. We kissed with our toungues inside our mouths. This day couldn't be better...

"I love you (Y/N), I always did." He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I love you too.." I replied kissing him again.

This was the best Christmas I ever exlerienced in my life.

-----------------

Hehe, wait in there, the plot still didn't finish. There will be tragic events, and near death scenes. So vote, comment and follow if possible! ^_^

~Gaygurl