Special Chapter 0

This Special Chapter is themed on Alice in Wonderland. Black Butler characters will appear, more like a crack-fanfic.
I hope you guys like this, it has a comedy-romantic genre. I know it's not based on Claude x Reader but I thought that this would be funny. I am making the reader a male now xD, a gender-bender (Only the reader and Claude will switch genders) story too.

--
--
~ Claude's POV ~
Today I am getting married to (Y/N)-san. He is so handsome, I am glad I can marry such a fine man~

I was getting my dress done by the maids when my mother knocked on the door.

"Oh-la-la, how pretty you look ny daughter, Claude." My mother looked up. Yes, I am super tall. I am 6'3 (190cm) tall.

Finally, I was already pretty enough to go to the place where the wedding is being held.

Some minutes passed when I was finally in front of the church. I don't really like churchs but...

((REMINDER: SINCE CLAUDE IS A DEMON, IT'S OBVIOUS DEMONS WON'T LIKE CHURCHS.))

(Y/N)-san here I come!~

A maid opened the door for me and I was finally walking down the aisle. I saw my future-to-be-husband. Hot as always.

I walked up to be standing next to him.

"... So pretty, Claude.." He whispered and I looked down. He is a 5'4 (162cm) fine as heck male.

We did our vows and we got out of the church.

"I love you, (Y/N)-san!!" I thought while noticing I was blacking out.

Huh?

....
.....
........

Ow.. my head hurts a bit.

I opened my eyes, I saw a really unfamiliar place. It had really weird plants and trees around.
Wait? Are those flying horses? What?!

I freaked out a lot and ran in circles.

I suddenly bumped onto something.

"AN UGLY RAT!!" I screamed.

"Hey! That was really rude!!!!!" I picked up a branch and started hitting it's head.

"You motherfu-- OW, WHAT THE HELL, MY NOSE." The ugly rat broke the branch.

"FIRST I AM NOT A RAT, I AM A CAT. AND I HERE BECAUSE YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE."

"Chosen one?" I asked.

"Yes you fucken idiot. You need to defeat the weird ass dragon with a bird tail or something like that." The cat said.

"... Just follow me." I nodded and followed the ugly cat.

We reached a pink colored castle. CUTE.

"This is so cuteee~~~" My eyes sparkled like a kid seeing candy.

"Not time to mess around little boy." The cat said. Did I listen right? Boy? EXCUSE ME??

"Boy? I am a female with seducing techniques, you're so mean~!" I ran upset.

When I calmed down I looked around. I was lost in some kind of pink-ish garden. The flowers were pink, the grass was pink too, even the trees. Was this some pink color freak, but the castle is really cute though.

I am such a fool, being lost now. I began sobbing on a corner.

"Miss?" Someone called out. I looked around and found that a talking duck was looking at me.

I squealed.

"Huh?" The duck got confused.

"A talking duck!" I pointed out.

"What's wrong with that?"

Why is the duck talking as if this was a common thing? Thinking about it, this place is weird enough.

"Ducks don't talk from where I come from."

"Oh! Sorry to have scared you then. You seem lost, care to come in?" He acted like a gentleman.

"Y-Yes.." I blushed and followed the duck.

I went inside the castle, and many women were inside. Ahem, many provocative women were inside.

They kept glaring at me. They must be jealous of my beauty.

"Who is this woman?" A deep voice asked.

It's looks like a king. A really young one, oh my. Pull it together Claude! A good lady must not cheat on their man!

"Hello~" I waved at the young and super handsome king.

"A foreigner beauty? She is perfect, prepare her a room.. NOW!!" The duck from before told me to follow him and I did.

Once I was in front of a room I was thrown inside and locked up.

"Is this how you treat ladies?!" I got furious.

"Sorry, miss." The duck said, bowed and left.

I tried struggling but I got cut with something, the room was dark so i couldn't see a thing.

I waited some seconds and the lights turned on revealing a dragon with a bird tail!

I screamed.

The dragon stopped and looked at me for some seconds.

In that instant, it fainted. Did I kill it?

The door unlocked itself and the duck came to untie me.

"Good job."

"What just happened?" I asked confused.

"Your ugliness killed the dragon who cursed our kingdom for years."

"..." I stood speechless.

"Farewell now, miss." The duck bowed again.

"Eh?" I was confused once again, but blacking out some time later.

".....ude!"

Huh?

"Claude!" I shot my eyes open to see (Y/N) crying.

"I thought you died Claude!" He hugged me. I hugged back.

"Umm.. I am confused."

(Y/N) calmed down and explained to me that I suddenly fainted and wouldn't wake up until now.

"That's weird." I looked at my arm and the cut I got in that weird room still remained?

What did exactly happen? Was it a dream or not?