Chapter 14 - Mad Alois

~Your POV~

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WHERE YOU TWO DOING OUT WHILE I CUT MY FINGER WITH A PAPER?!" Alois yelled with a red face.

"Forgive me, your highness." Claude bowed down.

I actually never knew this things happened in this manor. I had a poker face, I was confused of why would Alous be mad about that? Can't he put a band-aid alone or what?

"Punishment for both! Clean the whole manor, even the ceiling!" He yelled again and closed the door to his room going back in.

"I know what you are thinking, yes, this happens all the time." Claude sighed and went downstairs.

".... I see." I replied holding my laugh going downstairs to do as Alois said us to do.

Some time passed by when we finished cleaning the whole manor. We had some trouble to convince Alois for us to clean his room since he was sobbing on a corner feeling betrayed by his butler, but at last we cleaned the room.

I sat on the couch of the front door near the fireplace.

"Claude?"

"Yes?" He looked at me.

"I wonder if my father did really love me now. I mean, Ciel said he was going to murder me."

"Don't worry about it, he is a brat anyways."

"Haha.." I laughed a little and got up to go to sleep.

~~~~~

"(Y/N)..?" Someone said while I woke up half-asleep.

I opened my eyes and saw Sebastian in my front. I couldn't be more disappointed in my life than this.

"Oh dear, you're awake. My master wants to talk to you. You look pretty today too~" He smirked and took me out of the window with him. I was confused because I was still feeling sleepy as heck. I think I kind of fell asleep on his chest, Claude will kill me later, that's for sure.

When Sebastian arrived at Ciel's manor he threw me on the couch and I woke up startled.

"You could of have woken me up gently!"

"Sorry~ I will go get the young master." He waved looking cheery and went upstairs to Ciel's office.

In like 5 minutes Ciel was coming down the stairs slowly, while his stupid butler came running down the stairs like a kid.

"(Y/N)-chan!" He tripped on the stairs and came falling down with his face crashing on the floor, oh, that must have hurt pretty bad.

"Don't use '-chan' on my name." I said coldly, trying not to laugh at his idiocy.

"Ignore my useless of a butler." Ciel sighed taking a seat on the couch near the entrance.

Sebastian was rubbing his pained face, he was faking the pain to get attention, even though he failed to obtain at least a little of our time. He got mad and went to the kitchen.

"Ah, well, (Y/N), in two days from now on will be a cooking contest, we suspect your father will be attending it, because I have records of him attending to cooking contest and raping women, since women are the ones who mostly participate on this, especially young ones. Well, is just a theory, he may have given up by now, but shall we take the chance?"

"I accept!" I said cheerfully, I always loved to see this cooking contests, and I want to see my father even though he might be some serial-killer and lady kidnapper. Just when I agreeded, I wasn't aware of what Claude might say about it.

"Why do you always run away without saying a word?" I heard a familiar voice, I turned around and saw Claude. He was mad.

"Let's go back." He said and grabbed my arm.

"But..! The contest.. father..!" I stuttered.

"I know." He still dragged me with him.

"Claude, why are you like this?" I asked him.

"Me? Really? You are the one who isn't paying any more attention to me! It pisses me off!" He yells, then realizes his words and covers his face looking away.

"I'm sorry." He hugs me.

"I should be the sorry one.. I'm sorry Claude, I was too catch up with the case of my father."

We both look at each other and kiss. It was a short but cute one.

"Fine, let's go to the contest in two days." He sighs in defeat.

I smile bright and hug him tightly.

~ Time Skip & your POV ~

"Woah! Look at this place!" I say looking around like if I have never seen such luxuries. The place was decorated with an goose ice fountain in the middle of the room. The chairs were neatly placed and the stage had elegant kitchen sets for the participants.

"Oh~ Look at the beauty who is here?" Sebastian says as he approaches me. Claude smacks his head knocking him off in the floor.

"Idiot." Claude whispers under his breath.

After a while all the participants and people come in.

Let the contest begin!