Chapter 8 - Mine, all mine.

Well, here is for the thirsty people out there. Jk xD
I AM SINNING FOR THIS BE GRATEFUL
--

[WARNING; LEMON!]

--

---

-----

-------

I was thrown at Claude's bed while he came crawling on top of me like a starving tiger about to eat it's dinner.

"I been waiting for this since I fell for you. I will make you mine, only mine, all mine, no one shall dare to touch you, only me.." Those words crossed my ears in a seductive way, making me more turned on, I wanted this. He started licking my neck for some seconds but then he switched to kissing it, trying to find my sweetspot to make me moan in pleasure. Then he reached it, making me arch my back a little with a loud moan.

"C-Claude..!"

He smirked and began taking off my dress slowly while running his fingers on my body, it felt good. He took it off, and began trailing kisses all over my body. I decided to follow his little game so being the tease I am, I made him stop, so I could give him a french kiss on his lips while taking his outfit off, revealing his bare well built chest. I blushed at the view turning myself on, he pinned me to the bed smirking. He started touching my bra, undoing it, I blushed madly and covered my now bare chest. He pushed my arms away and smiled at me.

"My love, no need for such thing, you are perfectly attractive for me.." And with that he began playing wity my breasts, teasing my left one while pinching softly my right one. I moaned by this and started feeling like if something was poking my hip. I took a glance over my hip and noticed his now boner, he was getting hard already.

"Liking the view?" He asked with a smirk and stopped with the teasing, he began taking off his boxers revealing his boner, it made me nervous. He looked over my panties and began taking them off with his teeth while I looked at his golden sexy eyes. He throwed my panties away and began staring at my inner thigh, I felt self-concious and covered my inner thigh with my hands. He pulled them away.

"Can't I look what's mine? You are beautiful."

"....." I pouted and felt something wet and warm enter me, I moaned by the sudden action noticing that his toungue went inside my womanhood.

"No more teasing, it's time for you to make me yours, Claude." I separated my legs and he stopped and positioned himself in the entrance, I gave him a nod in approval nervously and he thrusted inside.

I felt pain, yet pleasure, my insides needed time to get used to his size, it was giant, I wanted him, I wanted him to make me his.

"Ow!!" I screamed not too loud while sobbing, he gave me a kiss.

"The pain will vanish soon, don't worry love.."

After few seconds, I felt pleasure and I pleaded for him to just get it done with.

"C-Claude..!" I moaned out his name while he was hitting my G-spot several times.

"Ha.. yes.." I said feeling a knot on my stomach.

"Wow, (y/n)!" And with that, he released his seed on me, while I came too. He let out a grunt and slowly got it out, collapsing next to me while we both panted.

We wrapped his arms around me and we both cuddled in his king sized bed.

"I love you." He whispered, and my heart fluttered.

"I love you too.. Claude.." I smiled, but then, I realized something else.

"Did you... release inside me.. without protection..?"

"I wouldn't mind having a child." He replied, both knowing that I may have probably just become pregnant.

What a long night this has been, falling asleep between the scent of sex and love in the air.