Chapter 2 - Spider on a window

Another normal day, attending customers like always and dealing with rich snobs being jerks at me.

I have been waiting for Claude today, but he didn't appear, and right now was time to close the market, you felt hope and sadness grow on your heart, it felt painful and torturing at the same time. I grabbed my little bag and walked off the town, going to the forest following the path that leaded to my shack.

It was freezing outside, it was winter at this time of year, I loved and hated it at the same time.

A cold wind made me shiver crazily and that's when I felt a jacket around me, I turned my head to face the demon butler who's eyes were shining a bright cat-like pink.

"Claude." I said in a soft tone smiling.

"Let me walk you home, it's dangerous and I wouldn't want you hurt." He said in a flirty and funny voice, looking cocky.

I walked with Claude and he grabbed my hand, making me blush a little looking away from him.

He was staring at me, waiting for me to return the stare, so I did as he asked for, and that's when he smirked.

"You are blushing (y/n).." He said in a teasing tone. I hit his shoulder lightly and chuckled.

I could see my house near, I thanked him and ran towards it, but a strong grip held my wrist and I looked back.

"Don't leave me." He said with an emotionless expression, making me feel a little bad.

"....We can meet up tomorrow..? I am tired now, sorry.." I said finding an excuse to get some rest at last.

He let go of his grip and waved goodbye to me and walked away.

Sometimes he can act weird.

When finally getting inside my shack I threw my body to bed, tired and exhausted. I made some tea for me and sat on a chair, thinking and thinking.  Noises were heard from my window, I could have sworn I saw a spider crawling on it.. but it dissapeared as soon as I blinked.

Remembering the necklace Claude gave me, I stared at it and smiled lightly slowly feeling sleepy, as I went to bed to get rest for tomorrow.

--Claude's POV--

W-What did I just do?

That was.. odd.

But to be honest..
I love this human being...

I was in my spider form, so I crawled inside her house until her room watching her asleep peacefully.

This feeling was wonderful, I just wanted to lay down and cuddle with her, she is just so amazing as a woman can be.