Chapter 15 - Cooking Mess

~ Your POV ~

"Oh dear, look at that. No, no, no, I have to say her outfit isn't just right." Sebastian said. He seriously was pissing everyone off. It was now for the participants to appear in front, and FINALLY, Sebastian was away. Yes, he was one of the participants. Ciel sighed in relief that there was some silence, not exactly silence but no one was bothering him, like Sebastian did earlier.

Claude went up too, he had a serious and determined face, compared to Sebastian who was making silly poses for the camera. I bet even the camera man would of have puked.

There were 3 young ladies, all beautiful and one young man. He had long blond hair and showed a personality of a flirtatious ladies man. Not annoying like Sebastian though.

Why am I even comparing everything to Sebastian. Maybe to take revenge on all the shit he did to me like throw me on the sofa like a careless kid. And we spent talking about how much of an idiot he is with Claude.

In fact, Claude showed no emotions whatsoever in front. He was so serious it was getting funny, I laughed and he noticed.

"TIME FOR THE CONTEST TO BEGIN!! Hello, ladies~ and gentlemen. I am your host and I hope you all have had a great day... BECAUSE WE FINALLY ARE GOING TO START THIS CONTEST. WOOHOO!! Oh, no cheering? How sad. Oh well, I give my word to the judges. Judge number one, the old man who still had arms of steel, Clayton!" Everyone finally cheered. I pitied the host for being the light of this boring mood.

"Judge number two, the woman who won't forgive a rise in brand bags, Lucia!!" Everyone again cheered louder.

"And the last of all, Judge number three, the mysterious judge who won't even give out a single information about him, Anthrel!" Everyone cheered again.

"Bingo!" Ciel whispered loudly but no one heard him except me and Alois.

"Could that be...?" I asked.

"Not sure, he must of have changed his code name, it used to be Cabrón."

I stood speechless.

Was my father an idiot or just uncreative.

"Yes. I know, it's a Spanish word for 'Bastard'." Ciel sighed.

(NOTE: Cabrón is used as bastard often. So yeah xD and I really am uncreative for not thinking of some cool af name.)

"Today, the theme is, rice! Let me be more especific, your dish needs to have rice in there, yes, yes, it does. But the rice needs to be the main attraction of your plate, which meats, poultry and seafood are not allowed in the dish, but you can use shrimps and crab meat." The host smiled and made a fancy ballerina pose.

"Let's begin!!"

Claude quickly grabbed soy sauce and mixed it with the rice. It seems he will do a japanese dish.

Sebastian made curry, sweet curry.

One of the participants used crab meat and shrimps.

The others made boring fried rice, omurice, risotto, I couldn't really tell.

A loud and weird nose was heard from Sebastian's stand. He was burning something, he burned the rice and had to make another one.

Everyone finished in time and the judges were now tasting Claude's dish as the first participant.

They all gave him 10's, except Anthrel, who gave him a 6.

Sebastian was next, the same as Claude's score.

The rest of the participants were given lower scores.

The strange guy who participated on the contest seemed infuriated and a psycopath.

Nevermind, must be my imagination.

Suddenly, the room was covered in white gas, everyone was coughing and all I could see was a vague image of the two butlers fighting in the stage. Some people panicked and started screaming bloody terrifying screams. As if they were being killed.

The gas went away some minutes later.

There was one judge who was murdered in stage.

Anthrel was dead.

Ciel pushed me and we both approached the dead corpse.

It was indeed my father when you took out his dark glasses and fake mustache.

What a lame costume though.

My father was dead, I wasn't that sad though.

I forgot to tell you, my father was almost never at home and when he was he treated me like a rat.

One of the participants went missing. The young looking man I mentioned before.

The police came and closed the contest as a scene of crime that no one could pass through.

Everyone went to their respective homes and we went back to our manors. I said my goodbyes to Ciel and Sebastian, we also made an appointment for a short meeting tomorrow. Claude wasn't happy with it but still allowed me to.

[At the Manor]

"Claudeeeeee!!" Alois whined.

"Yes, your highness."

"I want eggs, not meat."

"But your highness, I cooked eggs before and you asked me for meat afterwards." Claude seemed calm but he was becoming angry.

"Oh, right. Hihi." Alois giggled and accidentally dropped his glass of grape juice.

Claude cleaned it while I was washing the thousands of dishes on the sink.

I heard a knock on the window to see Sebastian there.

"What?"

"Hello miss~ This note is for you." He threw me a kiss and left quickly.

I sighed and took the note. I should read it later.

I have an appointment with Ciel tomorrow, time to sleep it's late.

"What was that crow doing there." I heard Claude's voice from behind.

"Ah!" I startled myself.

"Nevermind. Actually..." He began roaming his hand on my hip, to my sides until he stopped on my breast.

"We haven't done anything for a while, haven't we?" He groped my breast a little.

"Y-yeah." I shivered at his touch, not in a bad way.

He bit my neck a little leaving a mark and then carrying me to the bedroom.

It was a long night.