Chapter 16 - Crow re-appearance

~Your POV~

"Claude, you were too rough last night. I am all sore." I groaned feeling pain all over my body.

"You were amazing, I couldn't help myself. Hehe." He smirked kissing my forehead.

"Stupid.." I murmured but he still heard it because of his demon powers.

"Claude!" I heard Alois call from the table.

Claude quickly went over by his side with his boring expression.

"Yes, your highness?"

"Can you please bring me two cups of water?" Alois said smiling gently.

Did he just smile and say 'please'? Am I dreaming. WHY is he being gentle?

Claude came back to the kitchen, with a confused face.

"What happened to my master. He is being gentle." He said while pouring water into two cups and going back to give it to Alois.

We decided to brush it off and continue the usual life we have.

But weird things started to happen.

When I was trying to clean the windows. They sure are HUGE so I had to use a staircase.

Suddenly I felt tumbling and I fell on the couch, LUCKILY. Alois was next to the entrance smiling like some creep.

"Good job (Y/N)." She smiled wider and skipped through the dinner hall.

I won't even question this. But I suspect something came up with him, he is being creepier.

Later on, I was helping Claude 'clean' the kitchen.

"I love youuu, I love youuu so much~" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"(Y/)N), you are so adorable~" We hugged for minutes until we heard something crash, then some seconds later Alois appeared in front of the kitchen's door.

"Good job, you two. Hehe." He smiled that creepy smile again.

We were both speechless and saw Alois skip out of the door.

"I will go check what got broken." I said to Claude and I went out to check on the strange noise.

I wandered around the house to look if anything got broken until I saw a broken vase on the floor, on the second floor near Claude's room.

I picked up a broom and began cleaning.

A hand wrapped around me and my mouth started dragging me along. What's going on?!

I struggled on the grip until it threw me aside inside a room, I have no idea where am I actually.

Some cloth was put inside my mouth and I smelled something weird, slowly falling asleep.

~Claude's POV~

(Y/N) is late, it has been 2 hours now. I hear my master calling? I must go check on him anyways.

I walked upstairs to my master's room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it."

"Your highness, it's me, Claude."

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw him with a bat and (Y/N) wrapped in a rope with her mouth covered sleeping.

"I have already warned you Claude.."

"Your highness, you are taking it too far already."

(Y/N) slowly started to open her eyes, She looked around and began panicking a little. My master took off the cloth of her mouth so she could speak.

"C-CLAUDE!"

"Did you see what you forced me to do?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE ME TO TRAVEL SOMEWHERE." My master started whining about it again.

"Your highness, I know you have been wishing to travel somewhere, but since you ask me everyday to buy candy in the store, the manor is broke now, we have no sufficient funds to travel in first class whatsoever."

"PARTY POOPER." My master spit out and untied the ropes of (Y/N).

She ran to my arms creeped out, sweating too.

"Don't worry, he goes this far always. He wont hurt you if I am here." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Thanks Claude..." She kissed my cheek.

"Go to the bed, now." I smirked.

"Oh... Okay.." She blushed and ran to my room.

I love this woman.

I heard some knocking on the window, to see that crow smiling like an idiot. What does he want?