Chapter 7 - I will make you mine

-- Your POV --

I was sleeping calmly, until some brat came and poured cold water all over me, making me wake up in an instant. Before I could even notice who did that, the figure ran away, but I could guess it was Alois, because of his childish act.

----

¿ W A N N A

P L A Y

A

G A M E ?

----

I ran to the bathroom quickly taking out my wet gown and dressing up with a simple green dress, with a white ribbon tied on my waist. I was scared that if I stepped out of my room, Alois would do something to me. I gained courage and jumped out of my room, running downstairs being aware of any trap or joke he had do. I stood standing still there for a while, until firm arms hugged my curvy waist, making me startled. Rolling my head to face the person, it was Claude smiling softly at me.

"Looking beautiful today.." He whispered softly on my ear making me blush a little.

"Thankyou, Claude. And you're wearing the usual outfit like everyday, huh?" I chuckled and he gave me a small peck on my cheek. Claude then cursed under his breath.

"What was that?" I asked and I inmediately knew what was happening, Alois was looking over to us, shooting glares at me.

"Claude, to my room, NOW!"

"Yes, your highness." He slowly got off me, and went to attend Alois' order.

----Time skip----

I heard screams coming from Alois' room, I hope Claude is fine there.

I went outside and saw the triplets taking care of the flowers. I approached them, and they all gave me a small smile.

"Hello, miss (y/n)." They said in unison with a bow.

Thompson handed me a blue tulip,

it was perfectly healthy. No ripped petals, no rotten petals as well, it was just perfect.

"My, my, thank you a lot Thompson!" You smiled and gave a peck on his cheek quickly. He blushed a lot looking down covering his face with one hand, his left hand.

"If you excuse us.." Cartenbury said meaning they had to get back to work, I smiled once again and headed inside, noticing that Claude was in the kitchen preparing something, probably for Alois. I quietly camr in and sat on a chair looking at Claude, the sexy spider demon cooking. He turned his head with a frown, making me surprised.

"So (y/n), who gave you THAT?" He pointed at the blue tulip in my hands.

"Thompson, why?" I crossed my arms.

He stopped cooking and quickly pinned me over a wall, my arms on top of my head, being held by Claude's strong grip.

"Do I have to make it clear that you are mine?" He brushed his long toungue on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

'W-What do you--" I was cut off by a rough kiss on my lips, I kissed back of course.

"...I will make you mine." Claude said and bit my neck making me squeal. He smirked and grabbed me bridal style, taking me to his bedroom.

Today will be a long night.

---

---

Sorry for not updating :(

I been a little busy this days and I also need to finish my Sebastian x Reader.

Anyways, I want to thank you guys for 600 views in this fanfiction! You don't know how happy this makes me. ^_^ Well, vote, comment and follow if possible. :3 And sorry for the typos >.>

~Gaygurl