Rainy night - Chapter 1

I was raised by my parents like every normal human being. When I was 14 my mother died from illness, it was a great impact for me because she was the woman who gave me birth.

Some years passed until I reached 17 years, and my dad needed to leave the country for bussiness situations and unfortunately he couldn't take me with him. He left me with enough money for my own living, and one year later I got a job at the local market, it was near the Trancy manor and the Wittman manor [Just invented that].

It was a good job after all, I made some friends in there, with the staff and even customers. Since then, I grew to 19 years, and I have been thinking of marriage already, but I found no one yet, it was quite frustating. The closest friend I had was a butler named Claude Faustus, he was nice and came everyday to buy ingredients, and sometimes he took me out for a little stroll.

-------------------

"Thank you miss (y/n)!" A customer said while exiting the market.

I smiled waiting for the next customer, and then I realized it was Claude, I grinned brightly noticing it was him as he came closer.

"Good morning Claude, what brings you here today?" I said teasing him a little with a light chuckle.

"Well (y/n), I want to steal your attention for a little while." He winked and smirked, I already knew he was just asking me out for a walk, we grew close to each other to joke like this, so I simply took his hand giggling and hopping off the market.

The first day I met him he was cold and emotionless. I just made small talks with him everytime he came over here, that's how he came to the market with frequency, and rarely he brought a gift with him that was for me. I couldn't ask for more in this life, it was going perfect since I got this job. ---------------

>《¤♡☆¤♡☆¤♡☆¤》

---------------

"(Y/N), I want you to look away for a while."

"Why Claude?" I asked him, but did as he ordered.

I felt something slide on my jacket's pocket. Taking it out it was a beautiful black box, with a gold ribbon as the decoration. My heart skipped a beat when I opened it seeing a spider shapped necklace, I just loved spiders to be honest, but they were somehow scary at the same time (I am so sorry xD).

I couldn't help but hug him so tight, he returned the hug as well. His chin rested on my shoulder and I could feel his breath on my neck. I got some weird but wonderful feeling in the hug, I didn't want to let him go. A rain drop fell on my nose and as soon as I blinked it started raining, and it was getting dark already, presuming it was night time. We broke the hug slowly and stared at each other for a little while, his eyes, those wonderful gold eyes staring at my (f/c) eyes. His gaze softened and he smiled a little. His eyes widened seconds later.

"I am so sorry but I remembered I left my master alone at the Trancy manor." He bowed and I giggled waving my hand as a goodbye, but something inside wanted me to hug his firm body and tell him not to leave me.

'And I realized, I love this demon so much.'