Chapter 12 - I think I hate my life

Great. I am starting to hate my life. I just got to know my father is a murderer, and some sick old man. Now Claude comes and asks me why am I here, I don't even know how to explain or even start explaining.

"Dammit (Y/N), you had me worried." He sighed.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know how to explain right now.." I looked down.

He stared at me for a while, and then he carried me bridal style. This wasn't new really, but what if Ciel misunderstands when he sees me gone? I don't want to see that sadistic butler of his. Whatever, I am going with Claude. I'm ditchinf all of this, I am already too mind fucked anyways.

"You better tell me everything when we get to the manor." He looked at me angrily. His face was so scary, he must be so angry at me.

In a quick blink, I was in front of the manor. Of course, demons have to be fast. He dropped me by the backyard's bench, near the door. He sat next to me staring, deep down my eyes, it was a bit intimidating.

"So. Spill it out." His voice had venom on them.

"I was kidnapped and dragged into his manor. He said some things about my father that I didn't know, so he just wanted useful information that I knew about my dad. That's all. Oh, and his butler is sadistic, perverted and really creepy. I hate him." I frowned and pouted a little.

"Did he.. touch you?" He asked out of the blue, looking away.

"You mean the butler, luckily, no."

"What about mister blue haired emo." He asked again. ((I AM SORRY, NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE.))

".. Well, touching.. no.." I said nervously. Ciel did kiss me, but Claude asked about touching so..

He glared at me so darkly, was he that jealous now? Damn.

"Do I have to make you mine, so other SILLY BASTARDS need to understand?!" He almost yelled.

He hid his face on my neck, and started nibbling onto it. Lemme guess, a hickey.

"Ow!"

"There. Now, everyone knows you have an owner." He huffed and looked away, blushing a little.

He could be childish at times. So cute.

I laughed and made his face turn to me.

"Are you jealous?" I teased.

"No." He bluntly said, clearly lying on that voice of his.

I kissed him and we went inside the manor.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What the..." I woke up to some really loud and strange noises. I got up from my bed and opened the door. The manor was a DISASTER.

"What the fuck is all that noise?! CLAUDE!!" Alois yelled, obviously staring down the stairs, still on his sleeping clothes. He turned to look at me.

"What you looking at, peasent." So harsh.

"Nothing.." I replied in annoyance.

Alois ran downstairs to see the strange weird loud noises. It was Claude fighting with that creepy sadistic butler of Ciel.

"YOU DAMN BLOODY TART. STOP THE NOISE, GO TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME BREAKFAST IDIOT." Alois yelled at Claude, really mean.

I followed Alois downstairs and when Claude was forced to stop the fighting, Sebastian came near me.

"So here you are. We were worried about you." Even his voice sends chills down my spine. Please don't let him kiss my hand.

Well dammit, his manners forced him to kiss my hand after all. I really have to make a deep wash on that spot now.

"Let's go back!" He smiled cheerfully, looking like some yandere girl in love.

"No thanks.." I slapped his hand away and hid near the wine colored couch of the manor.

Claude came out of the kitchen, displaying a dark aura around him, clearly wanting to kill Sebastian.

"Faustus, I was just admiring how beautiful is this lady." He smiled a real fake smile, teasing Claude.

Claude jumped onto him with 12 knives on his hand, trying to stab Sebastian out of anger.

"You are so fun to tease, but I have to go now, farewell." Sebastian blowed a kiss towards my direction. Disgusting.

The tension in the manor was so heavy because of Claude now, that it became hard to see around, it looked like the lights weren't even switched on.

"Claude?"

"Someday, but SOMEDAY I am killing that piece of shit called Michaelis." He yelled and went back to the kitchen.

...I should go back to my room and get changed.

When I entered my room, I saw a note on my bed.

Dear (Y/N),

It's me, your beloved Sebastian Michaelis~♡
It seems my master has more information about your father's crimes, and that he might be planning to murder you in the future.
Woops! Spoiler ;) ♡
Well, cya XOXOXO

Sincerely,
Sebastian Michaelis

This letter is sick, but, could this be true? I am going, I really want to know. My curiosity is killing me now.

"(Y/N)!!" Claude yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!!" I yelled back. Should I tell him about the letter? Should I go alone?