Played

The first chapter of Played, the sequel to this story Wished is up now!

Ellie Martin had lived life as a cliche. She'd gotten excitement, romance, adventure, love. Her life was like a movie, like a book.  Just like what she'd wished for.

But that was old news, ancient history. Ellie had escaped the wishes and the twists, turns and drama that they forced into her life.

Or had she?

Be careful what you wish for, that's what she was told. That's what she was warned. But one slip of the tongue was all it took to turn Ellie's world upside down again.

Have you ever wondered what life would be like as a song? The break ups and the make ups in one day, the random dancing, the excitement and fun of having a song played throughout your day?

Ellie has. And she's made the mistake of wishing for it. When old relationships have to follow Ellie to help her get rid of this wish, will she be able to balance her life? Will old feelings return? And most importantly, will she be able to get rid of this wish.

Be careful what you wish for or you might just get played.

Check it out of you haven't already and hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as this one!

Thanks so much guys for all the support.

Twixxy XX