A Solid Plan

"I've never been down to Trollmarket before," Douxie stated, walking next to Claire and Toby.

"Really? I would have thought that you know...Being the apprentice of Merlin and protector of this realm, you would of at least visited Trollmarket once," Toby stated.

"I left the protection of Trollmarket to the Trollhunter," Douxie replied.

"That makes sense," Claire said.

"How's Jim, by the way? He messaged by last night, but he didn't mention he had gotten hurt by Nomura," Douxie asked.

"Jim is fine. Jim got a cut across his chest alongside a bit of a headache. Both injuries are almost healed thanks to the Heartstone," Toby summarized. "Blinky is mad at Jim because Jim tried to fight Nomura with no weapons or armor."

"Couldn't he of used his amulet?"

"We've agreed that we want to keep the fact there are two Trollhunters on the down-low until Bular is defeated and we have the bridge," Claire informed. Douxie nodded.

"That makes sense. No need for Bular and the changelings to know."

"Exactly."

Eventually, they reached the underside of the bridge, and Toby pulled out his horngazel.

"You ready to see Trollmarket, teach?" Claire smiled. Douxie smiled back.

"Absolutely."

Toby grinned and opened the gate to Trollmarket. All three walked in and made their way down the crystal stairs. When they got to the bottom, Douxie saw Trollmarket in all its glory.

"Mordraxes miracles. I've never seen a place so wondrous," Douxie breathed out.

"Hey, guys!" Jim greeted excitedly, walking up to them.

"Hey, Jimbo! Glad to see you're finally wearing some armor!"

Jim was, in fact, wearing some armor. He had some metal pauldrons on his shoulders connected to a cropped leather chest piece and leather bracers on both his arms. Jim also had metal knee plates that extended both ways underneath with leather.

"Yeah, Blinky told me I wasn't allowed to leave the library unless I agreed to wear some armor," Jim said

"It looks nice," Claire smiled, pulling him in for a quick kiss.

"Thank you," Jim grinned. "Douxie! Glad to see you join us!"

"Glad to be here," Douxie replied. "So, what's the first step in planning this plan?"

"Well, first, I need to ask you a question," Jim began. "I tried giving Nomura back her memories, but it didn't work. I didn't connect to the time stone at all!"

"Well, that certainly is odd. You seemed to do it easily for me," Douxie stated.

"Did you happen to discover anything about the stone?" Jim inquired.