And I'm So Glad I Got You

"I can't believe we're all in the same room again," Krel smiled, looking at the rest of the configuration. The nine were gathered at Aja and Krel's house to discuss their plan to defeat Gunmar.

"It has been a hot minute since we've all had a meeting like this," Toby nodded.

"This is technically our first meeting in this timeline," Douxie pointed.

"And it shall be a most glorious meeting!" Vex cheered.

"So," Aja began. "What's the plan, Jim?"

As usual, the configuration looked at Jim for order and guidance. Jim grabbed his bearings and squared his shoulders.

"With Gunmar trapped in the Darklands, he won't suspect us appearing, which means that we have the drop on him. However, we will have to deal with the gumm gumms ordered by Gunmar," Jim said.

"So the best idea is to get to Gunmar without getting spotted by any of Gunmar's goons until we're about to fight him," Blinky added.

"That seems fair," Krel nodded. "But how do we defeat Gunmar? I mean, me, Aja, and Vex were occupied with our own battle while you were fighting Gunmar and that butter lady."

"Morgana," Claire corrected.

"We won't have to worry about Morgana this time," Jim reassured. "But to defeat Gunmar, you need the Eclipse blade, which Toby and I both have."

"So it's mainly up to them to deliver the final blows to Gunmar," Claire explained.

"Looks like we're going to go double daylight on Gunmar!" Toby grinned, high-fiving Jim.

"Gumm gumms are strong," Aaarrrgghh said.

"Right, so it's up to us to handle the gumms gumms while Jim and Toby deliver the final blows to Gunmar," Blinky conceded.

"We've also decided that we're going to bring Chompsky for navigation. He knows the Darklands better than anyone," Toby concluded.

"This plan seems pretty simple," Aja noted.

"Well, if everything goes according to plan, then there's no need for it to be complicated," Jim responded.

"So, when do we attack?" Douxie asked.

"As soon as possible," Jim replied. "The sooner Gunmar is gone, the better."

"Is everyone free tomorrow?" Krel asked. The group nodded. "Then I propose we fight tomorrow."

"I second that," Blinky nodded. Everyone looked at Jim and realized they were waiting for his final say in the matter.

"We'll go into the Darklands tomorrow afternoon," Jim said sternly. "Everyone prepare. Ready your weapons, your armor, and anything else you want to bring with you to battle. Gunmar won't go down easily, but we've faced worse."

"Gunmar will be crushed beneath my fist!" Vex exclaimed.

"Toby and Claire, can I speak to you?" Jim asked. They both nodded and walked over to a corner of the room.

"What's up, Jimbo?" Toby asked.

"I think you both should tell your parents about everything," Jim responded.

"Everything?" Claire asked.

"Everything," Jim repeated. "The Darklands is dangerous. We all know that. And there's a high chance we won't get out of this battle without a scratch. And the battles are only going to get worse from here. We still have The Order to get through."

"You have a point there, Jimbo," Toby agreed. "I have wanted to tell Nana about all the Trollhunting stuff."

"My mom and dad are probably going to kill me," Claire sighed.