The Memories of Angor Rot

Angor lunged forward, his blades ready to slice through any kind of flesh. Jim ducked under Angor's first swipe and flipped away from his second.

Anger coursed through Angor. Jim knew his fighting pattern. What was worse was that Angor didn't know Jim's fighting pattern.

Beginning to rage, Angor decided to change his target to Claire. He threw his knife at her, but Claire threw up a shadow portal that teleported the blade away. The worst part was that she only gave an unimpressed look.

Angor felt Jim crash into his back, and they rolled on the ground. Jim was surprisingly strong.

"Ugh! Stay still!" Jim growled. Pinning Angor's arms to the ground.

"I'm not about to let myself be killed!" Angor yelled, struggling.

"I'm not trying to kill you!" Jim responded. Jim ripped Angor's other knife out of his hand and threw it to Claire. Claire did the same thing with the other and portaled it away.

Angor freed one of his arms and grabbed his shadow staff from his belt. In a quick moment, Angor threw Jim off his back and portaled away. Angor landed on a tree a good mile away from where the fight had ensued.

He allowed himself a moment to breathe but was interrupted when a portal opened up beside him, and Jim crashed into him, knocking them off the tree and onto the ground below.

"You're not making this easy!" Jim exclaimed. Angor took note that the troll was now wearing shiny armor. After another minute of struggling, Jim had successfully pinned Angor down.

The amulet on Jim's chest began spinning rapidly, and the armor seemed to glow brighter. Green electricity suddenly shot down Jim's hands and into Angor's chest.

Memories suddenly overwhelmed Angor. Meeting Strickler. Being controlled by Strickler. The Trollhunter, Jim Lake Jr. His soul being destroyed, then being killed by Jim not long after. Being revived by Morgana. Getting his soul back. The Trollhunter killing him to kill Morgana. It was a fair play.

"Trollhunter?" Angor questioned, looking at Jim. Jim smiled happily and got off Angor. Claire appeared beside Jim.

"Glad to see you remember," Claire smiled.

"Yes," Angor started, standing up. "But for once, I think I'm confused."

"Let me explain."

___

About twenty minutes later, Angor was caught up on the critical information.

"So now that you have your memories back, you can join our side! I'm sure you could even stay in Trollmarket as long as you don't kill anyone." Jim said excitedly. Angor shook his head.

"As much as I annoyingly appreciate that offer. I can't join your side."

"Why not?" Claire asked, confused.

"My soul. My ring. Whoever wears it controls me. I have to fulfill any request given by the wearer."

Jim slapped his face.

"I forgot about your ring! Wait. Who has it this time?" Jim inquired.

"Otto has it," Angor replied.

"Otto?!" Claire gasped. Angor nodded.

"Something tells me that he's gonna be a bit more of a problem this time around," Jim groaned. "We need to get your ring back! I really don't want you trying to kill us."

"Yes, that would be...inconvenient for you. But I believe, for now, I have a loophole," Angor rasped.

"A loophole?" Claire parroted.