Telling the Parents

"So now that we know what's happening in Arcadia, we can focus on our main situation here," Aja said.

"Ah yes, our Morando problem," Krel said. "So, what are we doing about that?"

"Morando won't be attacking for quite a few parsons," Aja mumbled. "But perhaps there's a way we can guarantee he won't attack."

"Mama and Papa could help us," Krel suggested. Aja stopped pacing and looked at her brother.

"You want to tell them? I mean, I'm not against that...it might be helpful for them to know what's going on," Aja said, sitting beside Krel.

"With them being king and queen, they could easily help take Morando down," Vex added.

"We should ask Jim first, though. There might be some dangerous consequence for telling others," Krel said.

"That's probably a good idea," Aja said. Krel walked over to the computer.

"Hello, Jim. This is Krel. We were wondering if we were allowed to tell our parents about us being from the future. With them, we can stop Morando from attacking our planet in the future. It would also help them to know when we leave this planet to go to Earth and help you stop Gunmar. Does that sound good, Aja?"

"Sounds good," Aja approved.

"And sent," Krel said. "Seklos, I miss Earth."

"I miss my Steve," Aja sighed.

"The blonde oaf?" Krel inquired. "He isn't terrible, I guess."

"Do you think he remembers me?" Aja asked.

"I don't know," Krel answered honestly. "But even if he didn't, I'm sure he'd fall for you again."

"Krel is right," Vex smiled. "The blonde oaf certainly was affectionate for you."

"I can't wait to see him again," Aja sighed happily.

"Aja, can I ask about your children from the alternate timeline..."

"I've been thinking about that, Krel. A lot, in fact, and I believe that in this new timeline. It will happen, but it will happen when it should happen. When Steve and I are both ready for it, and when we're not facing the end of the world. I want our children to grow up in a safe world," Aja responded.

"Fair enough. If you need to talk about it, though, I'm all ears," Krel smiled, holding his sister's hand.

"Thank you, brother," Aja smiled. The computer dinged, and Krel turned to read the message aloud.

I completely trust you on your choice on who you should tell. Just as long as you don't share the information with the entire planet. Good luck on defeating Morando! Btw, Claire, Toby, Blinky, Aaarrrgghh, Douxie, and Archie all say hi!

"Oooh! Tell Jim we say hi back!" Aja exclaimed.

"Tell them we say hi too," Krel typed out before sending. "So it looks like we have a go-ahead from Jim."

"I'm suddenly getting a nervous feeling. What if Mama and Papa are angry at us?"

"They're your parents!" Vex cut in. "No matter what, they'll love you, and Varvatos knows they're very understanding."

"You're right," Aja smiled hesitantly. "And with their help, we can stop Morando and get to Arcadia quicker than if we did it alone."

"When should we tell them?" Krel asked.

"Later this evening. Mama and Papa have meetings all day," Aja declared.

"And what do we do until then?" Krel questioned.