IX

JENNIE

Jisoo has been ignoring me from the moment she ran out of the party, while I'm bursting with happiness. It's okay I still don't know what she felt, but how can you not be happy if you just kissed the girl you love?

I'm daydreaming while eating the macarons she gave me. I found it so cute, except for the part of Jimin being with her. Totally unnecessary. She has me, completely, why does she need someone else?

I get angrier to see that she has left my side and is with Jimin, again, I can't control myself and go to her. She looks scared and scared of what I'm going to do.

When I confront her about what happened, she doesn't look at me. I definitely don't know why she's acting like this, since she's totally mature for this sort of thing. I'll end up freak out.

Now, I've just stopped in an open, green space, away from everyone. We're both sitting in the backseat of the car, silent. I'm waiting for her to start talking, but it looks like I'm going to have to take the initiative. She's so absorbed in her thoughts that she doesn't even seem to realize where she's.

"Start." I say looking out the window.

"I didn't expect it to be you." She sighs.

"Why?"

"Because it's you, Jennie. I think this fact explains a lot."

"Not really, at least not for me."

"It's funny, because when I had a crush on you..."

"You? What? When?" I look at her surprised with this revelation.

"A few years ago." she closes her eyes "I even thought about telling you, but then you started with your playgirl thing and I just let it go because I wasn't in the mood to be one more on Jennie Kim's list, I was content to be best friend , since I didn't need to share the title with anyone." she shrugs and laughs "Look where I'm now, it's comical if it wasn't a little tragic too."

"Tragic? Why?" I look at her confused and she looks at me as if I had said the greatest blasphemy in the world.

"Jennie, it's you! What part of this don't you understand? You're a player, how many times have I heard your stories that you didn't even remember people's names? Ignoring messages and calls?" she says and my heart sinks with it "I don't even know why I'm talking about it, I don't even know why I'm worried, it was something I should expect" She shakes her head and goes back to looking out the window.

"You think too much." I say as I reflect on her words.

"I know" she gives a sad smile "How do you want to act on this? We can pretend it never happened or we can joke along until things get back to normal." My heart speeds up, I don't want to pretend anything, I want to repeat the kiss as many times as I can.

"What you want?" I arch an eyebrow and she lets out a moan of frustration.

"I don't know."

"You liked it? I mean, before I knew it was me." I force a cough and see her cheeks blush. That's a good sign, right?

"Yeah" she gives a shy smile "But Jennie, I don't want our friendship to change..." I approach her and kiss her softly. She looks surprised and puts her hand on the back of my neck, it's only been a few days and I was on the verge of losing her mouth.

"I like you, Kim Jisoo, for a long time, there's nothing I want more than to be with you." I whisper and touch my forehead to hers, which is wide-eyed.

"Stop playing with me." she pushes me "Seriously, Jennie, it's not funny. I'm not one of your stupid conquests."

"SHUT UP!" I scream and she arches her eyebrow challenging me "For once, listen to me. Listen to everything I have to tell you, you're stupid sometimes" I roll my eyes and take your hands that are cold "I've liked you for a long time, I think since before I became a bitch. The real reason is that I was so scared when I started liking you that I was afraid to say something and you would reject me, I couldn't handle it, so I tried to run away from that feeling. I'm crazy about you Jisoo, you have no idea how much Lisa has heard my complaints about you, especially after you started dating Soojoo" she giggles "Whenever you were together, I felt a crazy urge to pull you along and hide you where no one else could find you but me."

"I can't stand you and Irene." She crosses her arms and pouts, I approach her slowly.

"When I told you I had fallen in love, I was trying to tell the truth, regardless of whether you accepted me or not, I just wanted to take that weight off my chest" sigh "In the days after you broke up with Soojoo, we got closer, I was so happy because that's how I wanted all my days to be, with more stuff obviously" she laughs out loud "But I just want to be with you. When I saw you in that closet, I was happy because I had finally kissed the girl I'd wanted for so long, but when you walked away and started avoiding me, I was scared of losing you."

"You wont lose me." She puts her hand on my cheek and caresses "I thought I had overcome the crush on you, but I was wrong. The moment I saw you there, it all came back like an avalanche of feelings overwhelmed for so long. I was confused and scared, I still don't know what to do."

"How about if we start kissing?" I give a mischievous smile looking at those lips so attractive and I see her cheeks turn red "Actually, I didn't expect you to kiss so well, you were the best kiss of my life and I'm saying that, not because I like you , but..." she cuts me off, kissing me gently, but in a matter of seconds, the kiss gets more intense, her tongue dominating mine. I place a hand on the back of her neck and feel her pull me closer. My heart feels like it's coming out of my chest, there's nothing on my mind but what she's making me feel.

"You look cute when you ramble, but the best kiss of your life wasn't the one we didn't know who we were" I look into your eyes and they're dark, intense "The best kiss of your life will be all I'll give you from now" she smiles and I feel my cheeks heat up before she kisses me again.

Jisoo pulls me onto her lap, squeezing my thighs under the skirt, making me shiver and moan softly in between kisses. I bite down on her bottom lip and she sucks on my tongue, scratching the back of her neck and pulling her hair until I feel one of her hands come up inside my shirt, squeezing me against her. It's hot now, really hot. My body feels like it's on fire, just like hers.

When I pull back a little to breathe, she slides her mouth down my neck, leaving several marks, eliciting louder moans from me. Isn't she short of breath? Maybe that's one of the swimming star's good points. I'm surprised when she tugs at my shirt, making the buttons jump in all directions. Jisoo licks her lips as she watches me.

Generally, I'm not shy, but with her looking at me like that, with such intensity, I'm feeling so vulnerable, at the same time it's exciting to know that she wants me that intensely. She squeezes my waist, pressing me against her as she kisses and nibbles my shoulder, before kissing me again, softer this time. Isn't it amazing how many feelings we can convey through a simple kiss? Although with Jisoo, it doesn't seem to be simple.

She nibbles my ear and I end up closing my eyes, feeling her breath and her warm touch on my skin making me shiver completely. After a quick kiss, I feel her lay her head on my shoulder and sigh, drawing imaginary lines on my back with her fingertips. I slide my fingers into her locks and she giggles softly.

"What is funny?" I say softly.

"Us." The way she says it makes my huge smile appear.

"What happened to the good girl? I never imagined you would be capable of this." She turns away when she hears me and laughs, then looks around.

"Oh, I need to buy you another uniform shirt." She shakes her head as she dresses me and distributes little kisses on my arms. "So sweet."

"I'm serious, what happened?" I hold her face with my hands and she smiles.

"You, Jendeukie, you happened."