XIV

JENNIE

I have a strange feeling in my heart, as if all the good that is happening is a dream and I'm going to wake up in the worst possible way.

Just as the wind announces when a storm is near, my sixth sense tells me something bad is going to happen.

"Jennie?" Jisoo snaps her fingers next to my face and I sigh.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"What happened? Are you feeling something wrong?"

"It's nothing, JiChu. What were you talking about?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me? Saturday?" She looks at me shyly.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, well, you're a hard girl and I need to win her over." I start laughing.

"You already got me, idiot." I roll my eyes.

"Today. I got you today, Jendeuk. My goal is to win you over every day to see that cute and gummy smile on your face." She looks at me with so much love that I feel my cheeks sting.

"Aish, stop making me blush." I shove her with my shoulder and she laughs.

"Come on, I don't want to be late for class." She leaves pulling me.

"What class do we have?"

"With Tae." I arch an eyebrow at her "Taehyung? Biology, Jen." She rolls her eyes.

"Tae? Why the hell are you just calling him Tae?" I stop walking when we're close to the room.

"I don't know, we talked a lot. He's a good person, a nice guy."

"He's into you and flirts with you all the time, looks and smiles. I hate him, Jisoo and if he continues..." she gives me a quick kiss.

"Let's not make a scene here. I only have eyes for you." She smiles and we enter the room as soon as the bell rings.

When we enter, he smiles widely at Jisoo and a frown forms on his face as he sees us holding hands.

During class, he doesn't interact much with Jisoo and that brings me some relief. I'm lighter and more carefree now. When class is over, he asks Jisoo to stay because he needs to talk to her. I sit next to Jisoo waiting for the class to leave and he stares at me.

"You are released, Miss Kim."

"I'm waiting for Jisoo." I shrug.

"What I have to deal with her does not concern you, Miss Kim, if she wants to share with you later, it's her choice." he says with a firm tone, I open my mouth to answer, but I feel Jisoo's hand on my arm.

"Jen, wait for me outside, okay?" She looks at me and I sigh. I can't say no to those intense eyes. I get up and leave, he comes and closes the door, a smirk on his face. Son of a bitch.

I want to give them both privacy, but my curiosity is killing me. He's standing next to Jisoo who's smiling at something. I roll my eyes when she's putting it inside the notebook, something he handed her. I see him check on Jisoo as she comes walking towards the door and I have to control myself not to walk into the room and punch him.

"Let's go?" She takes my hand.

"What did he want?" I interlace her fingers with mine.

"Tell me about a Biology congress, if I didn't want to participate because the school has three vacancies." She shrugs.

"He asked you to travel, amazing, absolutely amazing how much he's drooling over you. Did you know he was checking you out as you were leaving the room?" I say irritated.