XVI

JISOO

Jennie went to sort out something about her volleyball team. So here I'm, alone in Biology class and Kai sitting two tables behind me. I'm looking out the window, thinking about something I don't know what it's, when I realize Taehyung is talking to me.

"Yes? Sorry, I'm scattered today." I sigh and stare at him. He's handing me a paper, and I open it and see it's the notice that I'm supposed to go to detention after school is over. Reason: aggression against Kim Jongin, aka Kai. "Whatever." I rub my temples.

"You don't look good." Taehyung looks at me with concern while the class is focused on their lesson. He takes something from his backpack and hands it to me. "They're for headaches." He gives a half smile and I take it.

"Thanks." I say after taking the pill. "I can't believe I'm going to face detention right now, for the first time in my life." I mutter to myself.

"Jisoo" I look up and see that Taehyung sat beside me, looking worried "I don't know what you're going through, but if you want to talk, know that I have a friendly shoulder to offer."

"Really?" I look at him in surprise.

"Yeah, why not?" he laughs softly "I don't have many friends and I really like talking to you. You're a smart girl, not only in the school sense, but you're mature." He takes my hand and squeezes. His hands are strong and warm. I hear someone clear their throat and when I look away I see Jennie. For God, I've never seen her look so cold and angry as she's now. I swallow hard and look away from hers.

"I would like to take my seat if possible." she says and Taehyung gets up.

"Of course, Miss Kim." He gives her a half smile and walks across the room. She drops into the chair beside me, I can feel all the anger that is emanating from her. Jennie picks up the folded paper and reads it, she arches an eyebrow at me.

"For everything there's a first time, right?" I shrug.

"I can't believe I'm the reason you went to detention all these years." she says through gritted teeth and I take her hand under the table.

"Hey, you didn't make me do anything, I did it because I wanted to, okay? And I don't regret it at all." I link my fingers with hers and pat her hand. "How was your meeting?"

"Boring" she rolls her eyes "Obvious things, that everyone already knows." the bell rings and we get up. I say goodbye to Taehyung before leaving and Jennie comes out dragging me out.

*******************************

When classes are over, I crawl into the detention room. I drop into my chair and lay my head on the table. There's no one else but me. Lucky for me, I'm the only one who came to detention that day.

I let out a groan of frustration and open my notebook. Another note.

"You look sexy when you're angry, but anger isn't good for that perfect skin of yours ;)"

I start to laugh as I read. It was what I needed to liven up my day. I shake my head and drop the note into my backpack. I look into it and there are several of them. Almost every day I get one and I have no idea who it's.

At first I thought it was Jennie, but she'd say something about it or hint at it, and she's always suspicious when she sees the notes. It can't be her.

"Jisoo?" Taehyung enters the room and smiles at me. "It's nice to see a smile on your face." I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I didn't know you were a detention teacher."

"We do rotations to be fair." he shrugs. "Looks like to your bad luck, you're alone today."

"It's not bad luck." I start to laugh and take my backpack, approaching his desk "You're good company, but I confess that I feel a little strange talking like that with a teacher."

"I imagine and I don't condemn you, if it were the opposite, I would also feel that way." He says thoughtfully "But if you're uncomfortable, you can tell me, okay? You can be totally open and direct with me, I like everything very clear so there are no mistakes."

"I like how things are flowing, if you weren't my teacher, I would probably invite you to do anything in my spare time." I suddenly realize what I just said "I mean, sorry if that sounded weird, I don't want you to feel weird with me either." I must be a tomato now and he starts laughing. He really laughs. The husky, gravelly voice echoed through the room.

"So" he forces a cough to stop laughing "Did you think about the congress issue?"

"Actually, not much. Do you already know who are the two people who will fill the other vacancies?"

"The principal and council are still deciding how they will select the students."

"Where will it be?" I scratch my head trying to remember the place.

"Jeju." I nod my head. "Have you traveled there? I've never been."

"Really?" eye gaping  "It's beautiful there! I've been with my parents several times already, well, when they still had time, but it's great, one of my favorite places in the world."

"I can't wait to get to know and enjoy the beauties of there." he smiles "I wanted to ask you a question, but it's a little personal." he looks shy now.

"Speaks" I smile.

"I felt a tension between you, Jongin and Jennie today, plus you're here because of him. I was curious to know what happened, but if you don't want to talk..." I raise my hand so that he's quiet.

"Kai is Jennie's ex boyfriend, I think he was the first person she liked and things didn't end well. She was quite hurt and took a while to recover. Now that he's back, I still don't know how she feels about him, but she looked a little shaken. When he tried to touch her, I grabbed his wrist and twisted it a little, warning him to stay away from her." I shrug "He must have complained at the principal and he sent me here."

"You care a lot about her, right?"

"Yeah, we have known each other for a long time and she's my best friend, I would hate to see her hurt again because of that asshole." I roll my eyes and the bell rings.

"Our time is up." He gives a half smile.

"I wanted to say it was bad, but it wasn't." I let out a low laugh "I hope that if I come here again, it will be with you. My new torture partner." I grab my backpack and smile at him. "Good afternoon, Tae!"

hello, 

i'm thinking about starting 

Small World - Jensoo x Lisoo or Twins in english, 

what do you think? let me know ;)