XXX

JENNIE

I'm starting to get really worried. 

After Jisoo ran out of the office and locked herself in her room, Lisa and Chaeyoung have clearly argued and Jin seems normal with all of this. I'm the only one who doesn't understand what's going on, mainly because I haven't seen or talked to Jisoo for 3 days and it's killing me.

I tried calling her, but her phone is turned off. No one at school saw her and I wouldn't ask Taehyung about it.

"What's the problem between you two?" I put my hands on her shoulders, making Chae look at me. "It's no use taking a vow of silence, what happened?"

"I exploded." She says looking away.

"With what?" I arch an eyebrow totally confused.

"With Lisa's jealousy."

"What?"

"I went to the office to talk to Jisoo, I felt there was something wrong with her. So we started talking and I hugged her, she started to cry a lot, I had never seen anyone cry so much." she looks thoughtful "When looked like she was calming down, Lisa came in and pulled her, having a fit of jealousy and I couldn't stand this childishness, I fought with Lisa and Jisoo raised the walls, pushing me away."

"Why was Jisoo like this? Why do I never know anything?"

"I can't tell you, this is something you have to do with her, Nini."

"I'm scared, Chae, I feel something bad whenever I think about her. She'll leave me." my eyes burn.

"Hey, calm down, don't think negative." She squeezes my shoulder.

"The focus here is not me. What are you going to do about Lisa?"

"I'm giving her some time to calm down and think about her attitudes, then I'll talk to her. I can only hope for the best and hope for the worst." her eyes start to get red and before I open my mouth, I see Taehyung leaning against his car talking to Jisoo. He pulls Jisoo away and she rests her hand on his chest.

"What the hell?" I walk towards them, ignoring Chae's attempts to hold me back. "While, I'm here, almost dying of worry for not hearing anything about you for three days and you're full of love with him?" I practically scream and Jisoo jumps away from him, scared.

"Jen, I know I didn't talk to you, but..." She approaches me and I take a step back.

"No, don't give me those excuses and lies, I trusted you, I was devoted to you while you were having fun with him?" I look at him and see the marks on his neck, I give a b"itter laugh, pointing to the purple ones "You really know how to mark someone, Kim Jisoo.

"Jen, listen to me, please." she says with trembling lips and her face turning red.

"No, I don't want to know. I don't even know why I came here." I turn around and get in the car.

************************************

After hours of driving, I finally came to my home. It must be dawn for the moon to be so high and the sky so starry. My tears are dry, and as difficult as it's, I've already made up my mind to forget about Jisoo. As much as hurts, I'm going to move on since she made her choice.

Now I understand what she felt when she saw me with Kai, but I imagine must have been worse because he and I almost kissed. Karma is a bitch.

My heart is broken, but my whole body aches. Wait, scratch this, my soul and body ache. Now I understand the poets who said to die for love because that's exactly how I feel.