XXV

JENNIE

After arriving at Jisoo's house, I throw myself on her bed while she takes a shower and asks one of the employees to buy some things. Snacks, sweets, ice cream and soft drinks.

She comes out wearing only denim shorts and a baggy pikachu shirt, making me laugh. Jisoo sticks out her tongue while drying her hair.

"Don't you mind Irene seeing you like this?"

"No, she's seen me in less clothes." she says suddenly and I process what she said.

"Wait, what?!" I get up and go to her "Kim Jisoo, have you ever hooked up with Irene?" I stare at her and she swallows hard.

"No, Jen." she stutters.

"So why the nervousness?"

"She went to one of my workouts and saw me half naked, that was it." she looks terrified now.

"When?"

"When we weren't talking." She says and I push her to her table. "What are you doing?"

"You get hot like that." I say softly and put my hand on her chin, watching those lips, she runs her tongue over them and I end up smiling. "Oh, you still tease me." When we're almost kissing, someone tells that Irene has arrived. I roll my eyes and Jisoo comes downstairs while I grab some of her clothes to change.

Something tells me this afternoon will be unbearable and I'm going to exercise my patience a lot. I take deep breaths, and when I reach the living room, my mouth falls open to see Jisoo sitting on the sofa, with a frightened look in her eyes, and Irene with her hands on the back of the sofa, holding her back.

"Good afternoon, Irene!" I don't even make a point of smiling or sounding polite, I sit down beside Jisoo who swallows hard.

"I forgot you were in the group," she sighs and sits down on the other side of Jisoo.

"Let's get started soon!" Jisoo gets up and leaves to get the materials.

"Weren't you interested in Seulgi or Nayeon?" I arch an eyebrow and she laughs.

"Yeah, but you know, it's hard not to admire Jisoo."

"Jisoo, call Nayeon to entertain Irene before I punch her." I say as soon as Jisoo returns.

"Just after we've finished work, Bunny won't let us work, she's good at causing distractions." She laughs.

"So you two are together again?" Irene says right when I thought everything was fine. We're halfway through the job. Jisoo doesn't seem to have heard, because she remains focused on writing about something.

"We're taking things slow." I shrug.