X

JENNIE

In all these years, I NEVER slept as well as that night. When the alarm went off, I didn't put it off for another 5 or 10 minutes, instead I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

I quickly get ready and run downstairs, grabbing only an apple for breakfast. As soon as I open the door, it's as if all my good mood vanishes because I see Jisoo leaving with Jimin.

All the way to school, I'm mentally cursing because I can't understand what's going on. Yesterday we were almost having sex in that same car, today she goes to school with him? Does she have a crush on him?

I lean my head against the steering wheel as soon as I get to school. I let out a groan of frustration. This is all so new to me that I don't know what to do or how to handle it, the only certainty I have is that I'm jealous.

I hear a knock on the window and see Rosé. She's smiling as always. Rosie is the sweetest and kindest person ever. There is no one like her.

"Hi, unnie. Are you okay?" she analyzes me as I put the backpack on my shoulder.

"I'm not sure." Sigh.

"What happened?" She frowns.

"Jisoo. Yesterday we seemed to have settled. I confessed and found it reciprocated" Rosie starts jumping and squealing.

"I see it on your neck." She laughs and I feel my cheeks heat up. "Wasn't she the one who said she didn't see anything good in sex?"

"We haven't got to that part yet." I force a cough.

"That was what?" She widens her eyes.

"Any hot kisses?" I bite my mouth with doubt if I got it all wrong.

"Who would have thought that Kim Jisoo is capable of that kind of thing."

"I didn't expect that either, it's like she turned into someone else." I start to shake myself just remembering when we stopped at our lockers.

"Hey!" Lisa appears, excited as always, and gives Chae a quick kiss who blushes.

"What I lose?" I arch an eyebrow at both of them as I open my closet.

"We kissed." Lisa's smile manages to get even bigger.

"Are you together then?" I start laughing. "Dating?" both turn red.

"We're taking it slow, stop embarrassing us." Lisa slaps me and when I look at my locker, I can't find my volleyball team jacket. I'm cold and can't remember where I left my jacket.

"Is there a problem, Jen?" Chae says.

"My jacket isn't here." I try to remember where I left it, but my mind is blank.

"And that jacket over there?" Lisa points to the back of the closet, a folded jacket. I pick it up and open it.

"It's not my jac..." I stop as I look at the back of the jacket and see that it's Jisoo's swim team jacket. Now I'm confused. Am I really in my closet?

"You look a little lost." I turn around and see Jisoo grinning at me. She's wearing my jacket and somehow it makes my heart liquid with love.

I don't know why, but when someone else wears your jacket, it makes clear to everyone that she or he belongs to you. It seems such a serious status, above dating, so firm and solid and that's why I'm glad to see her wearing my jacket. She must have come early and changed our jackets.

I put on her jacket and take a deep breath. That wonderful scent making my heart skip a beat.

"Hey," she whispers as she pulls my chin and gives me a soft kiss. I hear screams and whistles behind me. "Surprise?" She arches an eyebrow.

"I still haven't forgiven you for making me jealous." I pout and she laughs.

"Not even if I bought you hot chocolate and pancakes?" She lifts a brown paper bag that looks heavy and I screams with happiness. I pick up the glass and take a sip, letting out a moan of satisfaction that makes her laugh.

*******************************

Coach is sick, so our practice has been cancelled. I pack my things and head to the pool to watch the swim team practice.

The stands are too full for my taste. There are some people swimming but I can't see Jisoo. I grab my notebook and start doing my homework until I hear the whispers start.

When I look down, I see that their trainer is talking to Jisoo, who's wearing a black and red swimsuit. Those curves, I would easily get lost in them. I know she's my hell and my paradise at the same time. I shiver at the memory of her hands squeezing me.

How does she do it? How can I get turned on just remembering her? Jisoo dominates me so easily, without the slightest effort, apparently.

"What are you doing here?" I hear Irene say beside me and I get scared.

"You scared me!" I say irritated. "You know I hate this." I take a deep breath "My practice was canceled, so I came to see the swimming and do my homework." I shrug.

"Why didn't you go see mine?" She arches her eyebrow and I remain silent. "Are you and Kim together?" I don't know what to answer. I open my mouth, then close it until I feel a splash of water.

I look up and Jisoo is standing in front of us a few steps below. She takes off her cap and shakes her head, her strands falling out. A towel on her shoulder and she looks really hot, all wet like this. She arches an eyebrow questioningly, looking at me and Irene.

"What an honor to have two such important leaders in swimming training." She smiles, but the smile doesn't reach her eyes. She's jealous, very jealous. I hold back my laughter.

"My practice was canceled, I'm doing my homework or trying." Sigh.

"Want help?" She looks at me worried. Cute.

"Are you together?" Irene interrupts. My mouth drops open to see her audacity. She and Jisoo are facing each other. I'm afraid of the answer.

"Yeah, why?" Jisoo says seriously and I feel even my ears burn.

"From the marks on Jen's neck, I thought you weren't together." Irene gives Jisoo a challenging look.

"Oh, I understand." She says thoughtfully. Damn, she'll turn around and leave me here. Thank you Irene, you screwed up.

I'm about to get up when Jisoo jumps down a few steps and stands in front of me. The water droplets falling everywhere.

I swallow hard at the intense, serious look she's giving me. I realize everyone is watching us and before I say anything, I feel Jisoo's cold hand on my face. Her lips claimed mine in an intense, hot way. I place my hand on the back of her neck and she leans over me, I feel the drops of water but I don't care. She bites my bottom lip and smiles before pulling away.

"Well, Jennie, I don't know who left these marks on you, so let's have a serious talk about this." She says hoarsely and so serious, so sexy. She takes my hand and pulls me away. "Thanks for letting me know about Jennie's escapades" she winks at Irene "Let's settle this now! You're a great friend when you care about our relationship, I'm glad she has friends like you."

double update because you deserve it :)

don't forget to vote.