XIII

JISOO

"So, you and Kim?" Jimin asks me while doing his homework. He doesn't look at me and I look away from the book.

"Which Kim?" I'm still lost in the book.

-"he bad girl." he says looking around, as if he was scared and I start to laugh.

"She's not bad. Jennie has that tough "don't disturb me" way, but she's a softie inside."

"Only with you, Soo. She always gives me such deadly looks." he sighs.

"She is jealous." I take his hand "Don't worry, you're my friend. It won't be Jennie who intervenes in this."

"So you're really together?" he caresses my hand with his thumb.

"I think so, we're going slowly, we haven't defined anything yet." I hear a cough and look up. "Jennie." now that I saw her, I'm angry for remembering the discussion at lunch.

"Hey." She looks at my hand and Jimin's, who pulls quickly. "Hi, Jimin." She sits beside me and keeps looking at me.

"Today is not your class day." I say as I open the book again.

"I know, but I wanted to see you and wait for you to leave." She pouts and I roll my eyes. I pinch her cheeks.

"You can't keep using that pout and cheeks to soften me up whenever you want!" I smile and see her eyes soften. "My mandu."

"Shall we eat chicken when we go out?"

"You play hard, Jennie Kim!" I point a finger at her "But who am I to resist?" She laughs.

*******************************

I'm sleepy after swimming practice. I make my way to the parking lot when Jennie appears and takes my hand.

"You look terrible." She laughs.

"Yeah, get out of here." I yawn and sigh.

"Are you okay, JiChu?" She stops and looks at me worried.

"Yeah, I just exercised too much." She squeezes my hand and we get into her car. I end up dozing off on the 15-minute ride and wake up with her giving my hand quick kisses.

"Come on, my Chu." She laughs.

"Why are we at your house?" I ask confused as I get out of the car. She rolls her eyes and takes my hand, dragging me inside.

"You think too much." she says as she pushes me into her room and closes the door. "I have a surprise for you."

"I love surprises!" I take a few hops until I sit on her bed. She takes something from her desk drawer and hides it behind her. "Come on, Jendeuk, quickly." I clap my hands on the mattress for her to sit up straight away.

"Before, where is my kiss?" She leans towards me and I kiss her cheek, pulling me away quickly and extending her hand. "Serious? Only that? I thought it was more..." I place my hands in the collar of her shirt and kiss her, pulling her on top of me. She loses her balance and falls as I slide a hand to the back of her neck. I hear her let out a heavy sigh and I deepen the kiss, slipping my tongue inside her mouth when she's about to squeeze my waist, I push her away and reach out with my hands.

"There, you got your kiss." I arch an eyebrow.

"You really are a goldfish!" She laughs and lies down beside me, taking a velvety box. When I open it, it's two rings.

"Are you asking me to marry you?!" I look confused and she rolls her eyes.

"You're so slow, JiChu." She sighs and puts a ring on my finger. "It's just a gift for people to see that this is not something for the moment."

"Are you giving me a gift just to mark territory?" I start to laugh and she stays quiet. "Hey!" I take the other ring, which also has 'JJ4EVA' engraved on it, and put it on her finger while stroking her hand. "I was kidding, you know I'm not interested in anyone but you, right? And I trust you when you say it's not a passing thing, because I feel it." She gives that gummy smile and hugs me tightly.

"You liked it? If you don't like it, we can change it" she pulls away suddenly and I look at my hand.

"Jendeuk, I love everything you give me and I really thought it was beautiful, I even feel sorry to use it at school and run the risk of losing it." I sigh and pout. She rolls her eyes and I pinches her cheeks.

*************************************

"I wanted to buy something for Jennie, but I don't know what, Limario." sigh as I wait for Lisa to try on some clothes.

"What does she like?" she yells from the dressing room.

"Everything and nothing at the same time?!"

"Clothing? Jewel?" she appears holding several clothes.

"Are you really going to take all this?" I look at her in surprise.

"I'll have a date with Rosé, I don't know what clothes to wear, so I'll take everything and decide in the moment." She shrugs.

"What did you plan?" maybe that gives me an idea.

"I won't tell you, it's bad luck!" She hits my forehead.

"Where did you get this bullshit?" I rub my forehead and try to slap back, but she jumps to the side.

"I don't know, I'd rather not risk it. I really like that girl." she sighs "She's so beautiful, intelligent, affectionate..."

"Enough, I'll end up throwing up." I put my hand on my stomach pretending I'm sick.

"Said the person who wears a commitment ring without even dating, in addition to wearing each other's jackets" she rolls her eyes "You're cheesy." she sticks out her tongue.

"You're quite mature, Limario." I pinch her waist and she pouts.

"Unnie, let's have dinner! You pay!" She laughs while paying for her clothes.

"Me? Why? I'm just following you! You just bought several things." I cross my arms.

"Exactly why you should pay, my money ran out." she says shyly.

"Aish, your stupid kid" I help her with the bags "I'm only going to do this because I'm hungry and because I like Chaeyoung."

"And me?" She pouts again.

"No." I frown.

"Unnie, like me, please." She holds my face and kisses my cheek "I'll fill you with kisses until you like me." she starts to laugh.

"Okay, okay, I like you! Let me go!" I try to push her away, but she still clings to me like a koala.

"No, you're so good to hug, like a cute teddy bear." She squeezes my cheek.

"I'll tell Jen you're snogging me." I arch an eyebrow and she lets go of me immediately.

"She's very jealous, I don't want her to kill me." she shudders with fear and I start to laugh "Speaking of jealousy, Bambam told me that they will start at our school next week."

"That's good, right?" I say without understanding.

"Kai goes too." She looks at me and I grit my teeth. Kai is Jennie's ex. I think the only one she got involved with and really had feelings for him. When they were done, she was devastated and now he's back.