XII

JENNIE

I don't know which feeling is predominating right now. Anger that the biology teacher was flirting with Jisoo and she didn't get it. Distrust of the way she acted when I asked about the role she was staring at and smiling. Afraid of what she will say about me being among the cheerleaders I know she hates or surprise because she's in my class.

We're heading to my history class until I stop in the hallway and pull her closer to me. She looks at me confused after saying hey to some people who smile at us, I just ignore them because my focus is all on Jisoo.

"What's it?" She says without looking at me.

"You'll be late for your class." I nod my head to the other side of the hall.

"No, my class is now History." She lets go of my hand and starts walking again.

"Has your schedule changed?" I arch an eyebrow following her. There's more to it than what she's saying. "Why?" she just shrugs and we enter the room.

"Kim Jisoo?" the teacher looks at her openmouthed, as well as everyone in the room. They talk for a few minutes until everything is cleared up, then I pull Jisoo to sit beside me.

"What's wrong with you?" I say softly.

"Nothing, why?"

"Give me your new schedule." She rolls her eyes and hands me the paper. My eyes widen and I smile like an idiot. Now we're going to have 3 more classes together. "I'm so happy!"

"Why?" She frowns.

"Because we'll spend more time together, that's great! It would be better if I could spend 24 hours with you, it would be heaven." I squeeze her hand under the table and interlace our fingers. She laughs softly and stares at me "What?"

"You're beautiful, Jendeuk, I never get tired of looking at you." she says and I feel my cheeks blush.

"So, as a group work, you'll form trios that I will choose myself." the teacher says "Jisoo, Irene and Jennie, you are the first group." She says writing something down on the paper and I sigh.

"Do you want to try switching? I can talk to her..." She squeezes my thigh tightly, shutting me up, because it completely left me with goosebumps and surprise.

"Relax, mandu" she winks at me and pats my knee gently.

*******************************************

"Why are you sulking?" I hear Rosie say. Lisa and Jisoo went to get our lunches and I just saw the biology teacher walk past the cafeteria, reminding me of class earlier.

"That asshole was flirting with Jisoo!" I say indignantly and knock on the table.

"Serious?" She looks at me incredulously.

"He laughed! Are you aware of this? He laughed, Rosé! He laughed several times and smiled at her!" I raise my voice.

"I never thought he would be able to smile." She says thoughtfully.

"Exactly, that's my point." I cross my arms and the girls put the food on the table.

"What's the heavy vibe at the time?" Lisa says sitting across from Chae and beside me.

"The idiot biology teacher was flirting with Jisoo today in class." I pout.

"He wasn't there, Jen." She shakes her head like I'm crazy. "He was being nice and helping me to adapt to that terrible group." She rolls her eyes.

"Hey, they're not that bad."

"Not? The guys don't shut up unless the teacher yells, don't respect the seating chart, you respond when he corrects you, even though you're wrong, and you're slow to evolve in content." She shakes her head "What I realized, most will get C or D, everyone was with a face of terror when they saw that ridiculous test." She laughs and picks up a apple.

"Your class is crazy." Rosie laughs and I sigh.

"That's not to say he wasn't flirting with you. He laughed, Jisoo, several times and smiled at you, he never did!" I bite a lettuce leaf.

"That's true, Chu! I didn't even think he knew how to do it."

"See? I'm right here!" I give her a victorious smile.

"Are you sure? Because I  remember you being totally comfortable and smiling while you were among the cheerleaders." she teases me "It was very clear how much you were enjoying all that attention. Maybe I should change my schedule again so I don't mess up your friendships." She pushes the tray and gets up.

"Where are you going?"

"I lost my hunger, we'll talk later." She throws the backpack on her shoulders and leaves.

"Wait, what did she mean by changing the time again?" I look at Chaelisa and they shake their heads like I'm a idiot. "What?"

"Unnie told us she was going to change her schedule to spend more time with you." Lisa says without looking at me.

dual update for today, enjoy ;)