XXVI

JISOO

"I want a hamburger, fries and chocolate milkshake." I smile at Taehyung. We're on a date and I'm really nervous about it.

"Same for me, but I want my strawberry milkshake." the waitress smiles at him and winks before leaving.

"You seduced the girl." I start laughing.

"No way" he rolls his eyes "If you could have only one drink, besides water, for the rest of your life, what would you choose?"

"What a difficult question" I shake my head "I'm in doubt between soda and milk and coffe. I don't know if I can choose."

"There's one you should like better, no one likes two things the same way!"

"You're torturing me, Tae!" I pout.

"Don't even pouting," he puts his hand in front of his eyes and I start to laugh.

"Are you ignoring me??? On purpose? I know you can't resist my charm and my pout." I wink at him when he stares at me and I see him blush, making me laugh louder.

After eating and laughing a lot, we are at the arcade. Tae is very good and competitive, he has already won many sweets and funny tiaras for us. He's wearing a bunny one that really makes him cute and funny. I'm screaming and jumping when he hands me a pikachu plush.

"How old are you again?" He laughs and I punch him in the arm as we sit down.

"My age can change according to need, but as for pikachu, I'll always be 5" I start laughing.

"Then I'll be happy to get all the pikachu's you want." he smiles and it makes me ashamed. ARGH! Why does he have to be so like that? "You look cute like that." he puts a lock of hair behind my ear.

"You're making me shy, Tae." I take a deep breath and my gaze falls on her lips, which are really cute. "But your mouth is really pretty." He smiles and I realize what I just said, my eyes widen.

"I wanted to say that your mouth is beautiful, but I can't, because you're completely beautiful, Jisoo." He puts his hand on my face, his skin warm and strangely familiar. The smell of your masculine perfume enveloping me, it's good and it's different from what I was used to before.

"You're a conquer." Why am I anxious or nervous?

"Jisoonie? Biology teacher?" I turn away from him when I hear that. I turn to see Lisa and Chaeyoung looking at us in surprise.

"Hello, girls." Tae says, I can tell he's nervous, but he can hide it well. "How are you?"

"Good and you?" Lisa arches an eyebrow and I feel her gaze on me.

"Just having fun on a saturday night."

"So you usually do this all the time?" Lisa continues.

"What?" he looks confused at her and me too.

"Go out on saturdays to have fun with your students." Lisa is serious.

"Lisa!" I get up irritated and see Tae turn red.

"What? It was an innocent question, I'm really curious." She smiles teasing him.

"I think what he does in his personal life only concerns him and no one else." I take his hand and pull him "Let's go, I'm tired."

"Jisoonie!" I hear Chae say and just ignore it. The car ride to my house is silent.

I don't know what he's thinking or even what I'm thinking until I remember Jennie. Damn, they're going to tell Jennie, but why am I worried about this? We're not together anyway, and she can't be mad at me for it.

I know how I feel about Jennie, but I'm confused and scared, I can't throw myself again, I can't trust and believe that if I throw myself, she'll be downstairs to get me.

Unlike Taehyung, who was patient from the start and is very understanding of everything. He knows the whole situation and doesn't seem to mind. The security and confidence I felt with Jennie before, I now feel with him and it's messing up everything in me.

"Soo, we're here." I hear his low and hoarse voice echo in the car. He's not looking at me and he looks nervous.

"Hey, what's going on?" I look at him confused.

"It's nothing you need to worry about." He looks out the window, I place a hand on his chin and turn his face to me.

"Tae, was it because of the things Lisa said?" I look at the crease in his forehead and furrow my eyebrows.

"I swear to you, I've never dated any of my students before, I'm not like that." he says quickly "And I worry that's what people might think when they see us. I don't know if it's because of my friendship with Jin, that I was used to you before I became a teacher, but I never saw you just as a student."

"I know you're a serious guy, Tae." I slide my fingertips across her cheek.

"I'm glad you trust me, I would never play with you. I really feel something for you, I can't explain what it's, but I feel happy and alive when we're together. Everything is more fun with you." he smiles and I can see the fear in his eyes.

I don't know what happening, but I slide my hand to the back of his neck and kiss him, he's surprised, but I feel his hand on my waist. His lips are soft and I lean closer to him, squeezing the back of his neck and I shiver at the feel of his tongue in my mouth, slowly exploring. I bite his bottom lip before pulling away and end up smiling when I see his eyes so bright, but his cheeks are red.

"Shy?" I start laughing.

"Stop disturbing me." he laughs too.

"I like the color of your eyes." I say and he looks at me. "What? I'm serious."

"You're a heartbreaker." he shakes his head "But I wouldn't mind having my heart broken for you." He smiles and I'm surprised by these words. "Good night, Jisoo." He gives me a kiss on the cheek before I get out of the car.