Part 2.

☆.。.:*☆☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

'I regret all these years

'I regret all these years..'

|Hyunjin's POV.|

WE WHERE at math class, besides me was my best friend Felix. Doing his work.

And in front of me, right in front of the teachers desk was y/n with her best friend Chan, laughing and chattering.
"Even her freaking voice annoys me"
I whispered to myself.

"Then don't look at her or listen to her" Felix cleverness almost shocked me.
"Oh really? What would I do without you?" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"You keep talking about her, as if you're more in love with her than hating on her" he said rolling his eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say?
Look at her, I wouldn't even help her if she was freaking on fire" I said looking at him in disgust.

"It's just the fact that you keep talking and looking at her, if you hate her so much then just avoid her?" he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Shut up and do your work" I said hitting the back of his head.

The smile she had when Chan made a stupid joke. It made me feel weird as if I was about to throw up.
But at the same time I couldn't look away.

What did he say to make her smile like that?

I was getting bored and Chan was getting to close to her, so I decided to walk up to them.

"Little y/n found herself a boyfriend" I appear behind her, already smelling the perfume she wore everyday.
I should find it disgusting, but the smell actually suited her.
Which made me hate it even more.

"You have good eyes idiot, he's in fact my boyfriend, right?" She said smiling at Chan.

Chan just smiled but after a while he spoke up

"Oh, you didn't know? I asked her yesterday".

All the anger I had towards y/n suddenly turned to Chan.
I could feel my cheeks getting red, my fist began to shake, but as soon as I saw y/n starring at me,I relaxed.

"Ugly and ugly? Perfect for each other, right class?" I said turning to the class and they all agreed without waiting a second.
I quickly went back to my seat, leaving y/n and Chan confused.

"What the fuck was that you were red like a tomato" Felix whispered turning his whole body to me.

"I was just angry.. at Chan?" I asked myself.
"Why him?"
"He asked her out"
"So? Shouldn't you make fun of them instead of being angry at them?"

Felix was right, I know he was right.
But it didn't feel right to me.

"What is wrong with you Hyunjin? Since the movie yesterday you're acting really weird" Felix rolled his eyes and went back to his work.

The movie, the movie yesterday was one of these movies that make you rethink your whole life.

They explained how short our life's are, and that we only have one to live.
So we should.. live how we want.
Take chances, do it, even if it's gonna turn out to be a disaster, do it.
If you don't try it out, you will never know the answer.

I actually hate stuff like that but it made me rethink everything.
I would change some things if I had the chance, but it's too late now to even try.
It's too late to, not, steal her food in first grade and making fun of her heart shaped apple pieces.
It's too late to fix it.

I hated her, that was true, but it was true in first grade to fifth grade, after that my phase was over, she glowed up, finally finding her style, her hair suited her face.

But it was too late to try to befriend her, to give her compliments to make her feel appreciated instead of hated.

I had to keep being mean to her, because it would be embarrassing to reveal my feelings, everyone knows that we are enemy's, and they wouldn't accept the fact that I didn't really hate her like I'm always saying.

"Go to her and ask her to suck your dick" I quickly said to Felix.
"What-?" his eyes got big and his mouth dropped.

"Just do it" i ordered him and he actually stood up and walked over to them. I know Felix hated this stuff, the bullying, but he would never say no to me.

"Y/n i heard you have a new boyfriend huh? I bet it's your last, because no one else would want you" everyone could hear Felix voice well, and they all watched in amusement.

"Yeah he's my last one, we might even get married and have cute little kids together" she said sarcastically. Which made me chuckle slightly.

"Well before you have those ugly kids you should suck mine out" he winked at her, putting his hands on his hips.

"Right now right here?" she asked standing up, she kneeled in front of Felix, her hands on his belt. Everything in my body dropped, my stomach turned upside down.

"o-oh oh my god, what the fuck g-get away from me" Felix stuttered and quickly went out of the class leaving everyone laughing their asses off.

I quickly relaxed after she gave Chan a high five.

I looked at her with a big smile, that was actually, brave..?

Her eyes locked with mine, she looked confused. Her left eyebrow raised.

After a while she shouted across the room
"You want me to suck yours too?"

"No thanks, but thank you for the offer, slut" I winked at her, at the same time the bell rang, and everyone went out to lunch break, laughing and gossiping about what just happened.

And then realized one thing..

I hate the fact, that I don't hate her that much like I used to..

But as soon as we got into fifth grade, something inside my heart stopped as she bought me a cookie, even tho I called her a freak seconds before.

Something changed how I saw her that day.

It wasn't the girl I hated.
It was the girl that made me rethink my life.

In a Good way.

And i hated how she made me feel.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷