Part 22.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"The person I want to tell everyone about"

|y/n's POV|

I had a feeling that this school trip will change everything.
I hope for the better one.

Because Chan was a boy and I was a girl we couldn't share rooms, which was quite unfair but quiet understandable.

After these weeks of ignoring Hyunjin, I talked a lot with Felix and Chan.
A lot.
Really a lot.
Felix convinced me to give Hyunjin a chance, Felix is his best friend and he knows best.

So I gave up and told him that I will give him the chance to prove himself.
I was quit nervous and excited to speak to him again.

I had many sleepless nights, thinking about how he was right, we were kids, we had different Brian's than now.
We thought those things would be cool but now we look back and face palm our selves.

People make mistakes, it's a human thing.
I decided to talk to Hyunjin on the school trip because we will have a lot of free time.

As I woke up in school trip day, I got dressed and put my hair into a bun.
I had my suitcase already packed, and waited for the time to arrive, to finally go to school.

I got a call from Chan telling me that he's waiting in front of my house, ready to go.
I went out and hugged him, I could see the happiness in his expression.
"I'm so excited for this trip" he says giving me a big smile, as I looked behind Chan I could see Hyunjin just coming out of his house which was a few houses down the street.

As my smile dropped, Chan noticed it and look behind him.
"Oh, there's our boy" Chan says turning back to me.
"What if it's a bad idea to talk to him on that trip, maybe he forgot about me? Maybe he moved on?" I said making my way towards the bus stop which was five minutes away.

"Nah I don't believe that, everything you told me, he's really into you" he says looking at the ground.
"Well I hope so because there's no turning back now, I've got my script in my head" I said pointing at my head making Chan laugh a little bit.

As we waited for the bus I got a text from Felix.

Felix
He's here.

Y/n
Alright.

Y/n
Hey Felix

Felix
Yeah?

Y/n
Thank you for everything

Felix
No need to thank me 🤍

Y/n
But you really did help me a lot these past few weeks.

Felix
That's what friends do.
When's your bus coming?

Y/n
How'd you know

Felix
Hyunjin told me you waited at the bus station with Chan.

Y/n
Oh..
my bus should arrive now.

Felix
Alright see you 🤍

Y/n
🤍

And as I said, our bus arrived.
We took our usual seats at the back of the bus, we both listened to my fav song.

We finally arrived at the school, seeing our class standing in front of it. Everyone had their suitcase, we walked up to them, greeting the teacher.

"Good, You're the last ones, now we have to wait for the bus to arrive" the teacher told us and the rest of the class.

Me and Chan sat on our suitcases as we waited for the bus to arrive, but it took longer than we thought it would.
I spotted Felix and Hyunjin on the other side, but I quickly looked away as I saw Hyunjin's eyes moving towards our direction.

"Why is he looking at you that way" Chan says, you look at Chan, seeing his eyes fixed on where Hyunjin is standing.

"Don't look so obvious" I say hitting his shoulder.
"I am not, he's literally starring at you" he says making a confused face.
"He doesn't even know I'm here" he said waving his hand but I quickly took his hand and squeezed it down.

"Are you out of your mind" I whisper to him, looking quickly at Hyunjin's position, he's waving back.

Oh my god.

"Stop You're ruining my plan" I whisper to Chan.
"What plan? He waved back, that's a good sign" he says.
"Dude i ignored him for weeks and now you're casually waving at him?" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on we aren't in kindergarten anymore" Chan says pushing me away from him.
"Argh stop that" I say crossing my arms.

"The bus is here!" the teacher yelled, trying to get everyone's attention.

We quickly got into it, taking the seat with four places to sit, Chan was right in front of me, and after a while, after everyone got their seats, only Felix and Hyunjin were left.

And of course only our seats were free, great.

Felix quickly ran to take the seat next to Chan, making it very obvious that he wanted Hyunjin to sit next to me, and he did, making my heart beat faster.

I remembered the kiss that we had and it only made me more nervous than I already am.

There was a really uncomfortable silence going on, after Felix finally broke it.

"Guys are y'all excited?" he says with his smile that could make the most depressed person happy.

"Oh yes" Hyunjin replied, gaining all of my attention, without even realizing.
My head shoot in his direction at the sound of his voice.

He locked his eyes with mine, making my heart jump out of my mouth, taking a marathon and coming back to it place.

I quickly looked away, looking directly at Chan smirking.

I don't like this seat at all.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷