Part 18.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"You Are the person who brings out the best side of me

"You Are the person who brings out the best side of me.."

|Hyunjin's POV|

She let out everything that went trough her mind.
I don't know what's going on in there and maybe it was better that way.

I couldn't even look at her cry, and now she's clenching on my shirt crying and screaming.
My heart broke, seeing her like this.
She didn't deserve to feel this way, I was scared to do something wrong, so I continued to be silent and just hug her.

After what felt like ten minutes she slowly began to calm down.
"Sorry" she says under her tears, letting go of my soaked shirt.
"Don't apologize for this" I say looking down my shirt, it's not like I don't have washing machine or something.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I ask slowly, looking at her while she's looking at the ground.
"Yes" she says, still looking at the ground.
"My mom came back, I couldn't sleep that day, I was happy I thought she could have changed after what happened, but as she came back, she was even worse than before, she told me a lot of bad things, threw bottles at the ground, she compared me with my dad, she wanted me to disappear like he did" she says between sobs, she hid her hands inside of her hoodie, her leg was shaking, and she was playing with her fingernails.

"Why, why is it always me?" she asks looking at me for a quick second.
"My dad left me at a young age, leaving me complete alone with my mom, she began to drink a lot, it became more and more each day" she paused for a moment, wiping her tears away.

"Some days she was asleep because of the alcohol but some days she would hit me, tell me I'm the worst daughter, telling me to clean the whole house to make her food even tho we didn't had the money to even buy a pizza, she told me I should go to work and bring the money home." she began to cry harder and harder.

"But I was only twelve, I was twelve at that moment, beginning to work, to cook food everyday, I was a kid and had to work at night, just to have food in the next day" she says, hiding her face in her hoodie.

"I always wanted a normal family, a family who celebrates Christmas, a family who go on walks anders themselves a pet to be even happier, a family you could cry with but also laugh with.
A family worth all this pain.
A family you could go to when you are feeling sad, angry and happy.
A family who tells you how proud they are" she let out without pausing for a moment.

I stroke her hair away, revealing a cut in her cheek and tears falling down.
I slowly wiped away the tears, going over her wound slowly, but she didn't react, she even looked nervous at that moment.
Her eyes were wandering around the night even tho you couldn't see a thing she acted like it was the most interesting thing in the world, the darkness.

Her eyes were red and swollen, her cheeks were red and her lips parted.
As I stroked her cheek, feeling the warmth of her cheeks, she looked at me, finally making eye contact.
As our eyes met I could feel thousands of fireworks exploding.

"You should not have seen me like this" she let out a chuckle hiding her beautiful face.
I was confused, what did she meant by that? She looked beautiful right now, she looked.. real.

"I didn't expect you to come in a red dress with full make up on with made up hair, after such an situation." I say and let out a chuckle too. I could see a small smile forming on her lips, making me smile too.

"But you look really pretty when you cry" I added, making her look at me again.
Her smile faded but her eyes were locked with mine.

She looked so beautiful even tho she probably thinks she's the ugliest right now because of her puffy red eyes.
But everything right now feels like a movie, like a beautiful movie you watch in the evening with your loved ones, where you say ‚oh I wish that would be me' or ‚oh my god that's too cute to be true' that was the things I felt in that exact moment.

"Hyunjin" she let out a breath.
"I'm sorry that you had to hear that, you don't deserve it" I whisper, my eyes tearing up too.

"You don't deserve this" I say putting my other hand on her other cheek.
She tried to avoid my eyes but after a while she gave up.
I could feel my heart beat in my throat, and my cheeks becoming red.

I slowly leaned in, we were now inches apart, I could feel her hot breath against my lips, and I couldn't resist anymore,

I put my lips on hers.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷