Part 5.

☆.。.:*☆☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

"The way I made you feel

"The way I made you feel.."

|Y/n's POV.|

I WAS exhausted, I was tired, I just wanted to stay in bed for the rest of the day, but we had school and I can't miss a day. Even tho my eyes didn't want to stay open, I got dressed and went to school.

"You look awful" Chan said hugging me from the side.
"Thank you, you look handsome" I responded which made him remove the hug.

"Handsome for a frog" I added, making him chuckle a bit.
"So about the hyunjin thing-„ I quickly shut him up.

"Don't tell anyone, it's our secret" I put my hand on his mouth, shutting him.

"Care to explain why?" he removed my hand.
„Here just look at the chat" I gave him my phone.

"You chatted with him?!" he yelled, gaining attention from random students.

"Could you shut up and read" I shushed him.
"Kitten? Anything for you? Dude that sounds dirty as fuck, you sure he doesn't want to fuck you?" his words made me stop for a moment.

"Are you Crazy?" I whispered to him.
"He freaking bullies me since first grade, and hates me to the moon and back!" I whisper- shouted.

"Enemy's to lovers kind of situation here" he smiled making my cheeks turn red.
"Don't you ever say that again, you know how much I hate him, he ruined my life, it would be much easier without him." I explained, not realizing we were already in front of our class.

"People change, relationships change." he winked at me and took his usual seat, I sat down next to him.

"Before i forget, hyunjin posted something this morning" he whispered to me, making my stomach drop.
"Let me see" I said taking the phone from his back pocket.

I quickly unlocked it.

@Callmehyunjin: I see the way you blush when I call you kitten

20.382 likes

Comments:

@junghuuu: Oh my god, tell us who you are talking about!

@k.won: DOES HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

@Saratheone: YOU CANT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND PLSS

@channoppy: imagine him calling you kitten 😫

@LeeFelix: we need to talk dude.

My eyes went wide as I read the caption.
"Wait I just realized, he called you kitten, do you think he meant you?" Chan asked looking down at his phone.

"I hope not" I said handing Chan's phone back.
"You blushed when he called you that?" he looked at me grossed  out.

"I- wait- I really did, but how-„ I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence.

"I see already stalking me from a other phone" his voice gave me chills everywhere.
"Don't talk to me" I gave him the coldest stare that was possible.

"Am I not telling the truth? Looking at my posts on Chan's phone, you can unblock me" he winked at me, leaving me and Chan confused.

"Unblock me so i can make your life even worse than before, bitch" he added fast, and went back to his seat.

"That last part literally sounded like he was forcing it out" Chan said looking at me.

"Ew ew ew, I just want to die like right now, I don't know what is happening but I don't like it, I actually hate it-„ I quickly shut up after the teacher entered the classroom.

I could feel his eyes on me, it made me uncomfortable, I couldn't move, I was scared to do something wrong.

But as the bell finally rang, all my stress washed away.

"Dude what the frick is Happening?" Chan asked as we sat down in our last class.

"I don't know" I quickly answered trying to avoid this conversation.
"Why is he so nice over text but so rude in person" Chan asked again.
"I don't know" I answered again, trying to avoid the conversation, again.

"What if he like-„ I interrupted him by putting my hand on his mouth.
"I don't care what You're asking the answer is, I don't know" I looked him in the eyes, showing him I was serious.

"What a surprise, y/n doesn't know, as usual." hyunjin appeared in front of us.

"Why are you even coming to school if you, don't know" he mocked me by the last sentence.
"Go and eat some grass and never come back" I said looking him directly in the eyes, but something changed, he looked different, his facial expressions were different, a lot different.

"You should come too, cow" he winked going to his usual seat.
"Was that supposed to be rude or was he flirting" Chan asked, whispering.

"Yeah sure calling someone ,cow, is for sure flirting" I sarcastically said while fake smiling.

"Oh and I have time today after school" I added, as the teacher decided to sit down and do nothing.
"Wait for real? Oh god I have so many ideas what we could do, I will call all my friends" he excitedly said.

"Chill I don't want all of your friends, some of them are weird" I looked at him in disgust.

"What about han, changbin and Lee know?" he asked, already having his phone in his hands.
"Sure they are okay I guess" I lied, to be honest I wanted to be alone with Chan, doing some bestie stuff, but more people more fun, right?

*

"It's been a long time" Changbin hugged me, making me feel better.
"Yeah it's been really long what were you doing in that time?" Han asked, even if I wanted to tell the truth, it wouldn't be nice to say ‚oh yeah I overwork myself because we don't have any money to live a normal life' so I just lied.

"School work" I smiled at them and they all laughed.
"Not you turning into a Nerd" lee know rolled his eyes making me chuckle.

As I looked down at my phone I decided to unblock Hyunjin, I know I shouldn't think about him when I'm with some friends. But I didn't wanted to act like a little child, blocking him without a real reason.

We went to the mall and then decided to eat something.
I made a quick selfie and posted it on my story.

I got some replies but mostly from Chan, saying: I look hot don't I, oh who's that guy on the right? Oh it's me'

"Chan You're literally besides me, there's no need to text me." I rolled my eyes putting my phone back Into my pocket.