Part 15.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"You are my everything

"You are my everything .."

|Y/n's POV|

"YOU don't have to apologize, I should" he said standing up too, we were inches apart.

"You don't have to apologize. You don't have to change. You don't have to show the others that we are talking normally, you don't have to do anything" I say in a calmly voice, avoiding his eyes.

"I know, I know that I don't need to do anything of that, but I want to" his voice got lower.
"Good luck with that" I let out a soft chuckle.

As I looked up again he began to smile.
"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked.
"I like your smile" he says tilting his head like a puppy.

"Cringe, anyways let's get back to work" I say trying to sound normal again, not like a crazy angry girl.

~

After reading for hours, writing for hours, making the poster look as perfect as it could be, we were finally finished. And with hours I meant it's literally night.

We didn't talk much, I mean he tried to talk but I just did my work, trying to concentrate.

"Are you now able to talk?" he asked laying down on my bed, his head near my legs.

"Maybe, what do you have to say" I grabbed my phone, receiving a lot of messages from Chan.
"I liked this, I mean being with you alone doing our work." he explains closing his eyes.

To be honest, it was really nice, the silence wasn't uncomfortable it was actually nice.

"Same" I replied, putting my phone away, I will answer Chan later.

"Y/n" he says in a tired voice.
"Yeah?" I asked looking at him from the top.
"I never hated you" and with that he falls asleep, on my bed.

Hwang Hyunjin, my biggest enemy, sleeping in my bed.

But the last words he said, made my stomach turn upside down, my cheeks began to blush.

What does he mean by that?
Years of bullying, but he never meant to do that? Does that make even any sense at all?

Now I had a little bit of time to answer Chan.

Chan🤍
Hey how ya doing

Chan🤍
Answer me?

Chan🤍
What are you doing that is more important than texting me?

Y/n