Part 4.

☆.。.:*☆☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

"The way you think about me

"The way you think about me.."

|Hyunjin's POV.|

I LOOKED outside my window, a girl passing by. But I quickly realized it was y/n.
Her hair, the way she walked, and her jacket.

It had to be her.

I actually stood there for about half a minute deciding if following her would be a good idea, but to be honest, I had nothing else to do.

So I grabbed my shoes and my jacket and went out, of course, keeping my distance, so she wouldn't notice me in any way.

After following her for about five minutes I realized how weird and strange it was.
I was literally following a girl at night as if I'm about to kidnapp her.

She stopped before a shop, going Inside.
Is she really going to buy something?

But after she disappears in the ‚staff only' room I realized that she works here.
I don't know what I felt on that moment but it wasn't happiness.

I grabbed a chair from outside the store and put it in front of the window where I can see her.

After a while I got a notification.

'Y/n y/l/n liked your photo'

I couldn't believe my eyes anymore, it was like I was trapped in a dream trying to get out, why would she like my picture?

I decided to text her, I tried all the things that came to my mind.

Maybe a heyyy, hello, good afternoon, what's up, i am literally stalking you right now but i decided to send this message instead.

Hyunjin: You like That pic

Y/n: I hate it

Hyunjin: you liked it tho.

Y/n: it was a accident.

I looked at her, seeing her cheeks turning red, she was nervously biting her nails.

Hyunjin: was it a accident that you went on my account to look at it?

Y/n: yes

Hyunjin: nice lie kitten.

Y/n: tf u just called me?

But after I looked up at her I could see a small smile forming on her lips, making me smile even more.

Hyunjin: are you blind now?

Y/n: I will block you bye.

Hyunjin: how will you look at my new pictures when you block me ?🥺🥺

Y/n: ew

She let out a chuckle, she was laughing because of me.

Hyunjin: you won't block me :)

Y/n: go to hell.

Hyunjin: anything for you.

After that I couldn't send any messages anymore, I looked up and saw her happy but at the same time confusing face.

At the same time i was texting her I also texted my friend that lives near the shop.

I told him to come here quickly, and he came.
"What do you want and why are you sitting in front of the window as if it's a Movie?" he asked looking weirdly at me.

"Give her 500$" I said pointing at y/n behind the counter.
"Why?" he asked looking at her too.
"Relax i will give you back the money, not now, but I will, just give it to her, and dont show your face"

I explained. He stood there for good three minutes before entering the store, everything went how i planned it, she didn't accept it right away, but after my friend casually left, she had no other choice then to take it.

A small smile placed on her lips, happy about the money, maybe she can buy herself new shoes, her current shoes are literally a mess, it made me feel weird having the thought that she couldn't afford new shoes.

So I hoped with the money she could finally buy herself new shoes.
Or maybe a new jacket.
Maybe go to the hair dresser.

I just don't want her to work at nights where she should be asleep.

She has school tomorrow, she has to rest.

But I didn't realize that, I, too, had school tomorrow, and I had to rest too, but I stayed, stayed as long as she had to work, i knew nothing would happen, but I had to make sure she was okay.

And with that, she went home, and i went home too, going directly in my bed, my eyes fell and I was asleep.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷