Part 11.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"How many times I got nervous around you

"How many times I got nervous around you.."

|Y/n's POV|

I WAS in the hospital for three days, waiting for my mother to open her eyes again.
Maybe It was my fault?
Maybe I didn't help her that much like I used to?
Maybe I could have helped my mother to change.

What was I talking about, I tried almost everything in my power to change her, to have a normal daughter, mother relationship.
But it never worked out.
I blamed myself even tho I knew exactly that it wasn't my fault.

My eyes got heavy, I haven't slept for two days, or even eaten. I felt weak, as if I'm about to break down.

But I didn't I had to be here as soon as she opens her eyes, I regret every little thing I did wrong, I missed her, even tho she was right in front of me.

I missed her before dad left.
Her real laugh.
Her jokes.
Her eyes when she smiled.
Her kind words.

But she changed, and even after trying everything, she never was her old self anymore.
~

Two hours later I heard someone move, I quickly opened my eyes that were already falling asleep.
"You're here" the sound of my mothers voice.
"Yes I stayed for you" a small smile formed into my lips.

"Why?" she asked shutting her eyes again.
"Why? What do you mean with why?" I asked, my smile dropped.
"Can't you just stay home and do what you have to do?" she turned her back towards me.

"Are you kidding me? I drove her with tears in my eyes because I thought you might die-„ I didn't get to finish because I was cut off by her voice.
"Sometimes death would be better than to hear you complain about every little thing" she said aggressiv.

And with that, my heart broke.

Everything inside me turned upside down.
Did my own mother just said that death was better than talking to me?
Did I hear that right, because if I did, I still couldn't believe it.

I stood there for a moment not knowing what to do.
Should I leave? Should I argue? Should I cry? Should I smile?
I deceived to go out, meeting a familiar face sitting in front of the door.

"Hey, what's going on?" his warm voice made me have goosebumps all over my body.
I didn't get one word outside my mouth, it felt like my tongue disappeared.

I began to shake, my breath got faster and the tears began to fall.
Without any words spoken, he hugged me, holding me tight in his arms, not letting go.
And then I let everything out.

I didn't care how stupid I looked, or how swollen my eyes were, I didn't care how broken I looked in that moment.

I had all the rights to be that broken and weak right now, right?

My body broke down, but he catches me before I hit the ground.
He never let go.
He didn't laugh, he didn't say something stupid or hurtful, he actually helped me calm myself down.

Everything went back to normal, my mind was still spinning, but my body relaxed.
"Better?" his warm voice echoed trough my ear.
"Better" I answer back, not moving a single muscle, I liked the hug, it gave me safety but also space.

"I'm here" his voice was the last thing I heard before my eyes closed and my breath got slower, I fell asleep in his arms.

~

I opened my eyes after my phone buzzed a few times.
As I looked at it, rubbing my eyes to have a better view, I saw twenty missed calls and almost a hundred messages, from Chan.

I quickly typed a message so he wouldn't be worried about me anymore.

Y/n
Im okay, sorry That I missed school, I will be back soon, promise.

Chan🤍
Is Hyunjin with you? He didn't come to school either, the same time as you.

Chan🤍
Are you really okay? Should I pick you up?

And then I realized I wasn't in my room, or at Chan's, or at a friend house.

I never saw this room before, suddenly the anxiety kicked in.
Was I kidnapped?
I quickly stood up, ignoring the head spinning,
The door wasn't locked, the window too.
I could escape easily.

My kidnapper is stupid or it isn't a kidnapper.
But i can't recognize this room.

"You're awake" a soft voice greeted me, I turned around ready to see an old man standing there, but in fact, he wasn't an old man.

"Hyunjin?" My voice sounded weaker than I wanted it to be.
"Why am I here?" I asked, my eyes were still blurry, I tried to rub them clean but it didn't work.

"Come here" he ordered me and took my arm, he pushed me to the bathroom, turned on the water, and cleaned my eyes with his fingers.

"Better?" he asked, as I looked into the mirror, I wished that my eyes were still blurry, I looked awful.

"Oh my god" I said trying to hide my face.
I was embarrassed, my worst enemy seeing me at my worst.
"Hey don't hide it" he chuckled, which should make me angry but instead, it made me chuckle too.

"I look bad" I said turning away from him.
"You Act like I didn't saw you crying on the floor, screaming while your face turns red, or seeing your mouth wide open when you sleep" he counts on his fingers.

"Oh my god, I hate you" I said hitting his shoulder.
"Ouch" he says rubbing his shoulder.

"You didn't answer my question" I said trying to push these weird feelings aside.
"You fell asleep into my arms, and it was really uncomfortable on the floor, so i took you to my house, don't be scared i only live a few meters away from you" he explains, smiling.

"How do you know where my house is?"
"I-„ but after a while nothing came out.
"Did you stalk me?" I asked, not knowing how to feel about that.

"Y/n I have to tell you something" he says, pushing me back to his bedroom.
And the tone in his voice told me it was nothing that will make me happy.
꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷