Part 12.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"Even tho I never showed it

"Even tho I never showed it.."

|Hyunjin's POV|

Everything about her right now was perfect, her messed up hair, her puffy red eyes, her swollen lips.

It was like in those cliche teenage movies were the girl wakes up and looks even better than before.

As I told her that I wanted to talk to her about something, her face dropped, and it made me doubt.

"Hwang please, don't, don't make it worse" she begged me.
"I didn't even say anything" I said with a blank face.

"You're gonna say that you like me again?" she began to raise her voice.
"And what? What if I want to say it again?" I was getting annoyed too.

"Then don't, because you know it's not true, we are supposed to be enemy's, hate each other, maybe even trying to kill each other!" her voice was loud it made me silent for a second.

"Why is it so hard for you to just accept-„ but I got cut off.

"Accept what? Accept the bullying you did my whole life? Making me feel like a trash can? Making me feel like the worst person on this earth? I've got a lot of problems at Home, my grades are going down, and you? You made everything worse, but I? I have to accept that? Nice try" she said sarcastically smiling at me, as if I was crazy.

"I kept trying to save you, but you don't want to be saved, am I right?" my voice got quiet, you could only hear the birds sing outside the window.

"I don't need anybody to be saved, I can save myself" she said crossing her arms.
"You can save yourself? Cry yourself to sleep? Go to work after school till late into the night? That doesn't sound like saving yourself"
My emotion suddenly were uncontrolled.

"H-what? How do you know about my job? W-wait were you the guy-„ I cut her off by saying.

"No but i was there too, a friend of mine gave you my money." it was no use to lie again, so I just said the truth.
"Oh my god- I can't believe you" she shook her head, almost tearing up again.

"I was trying to help you, I was trying to change" I said coming closer to her.

"I liked you for years now, but I never could understand why, I hated you, and I made Your Life like hell, but deep down i liked you, and I hated myself for that, I tried everything in my power to get you off my mind, but I can't.
I wish I could stop but I can't" I let out everything that build up inside me, hoping she would understand.

"I don't care Hwang, you should've thought about before you started to bully me" she said turning around ready to go out of the door.

"We were kids! We were dump! I hated girls when I was little! And you hated boys when you were little! I didn't even know what love was!" I screamed at her making her stop.

"Love?" she turned around, my eyes got big.
"You're down bad Hwang, sorry but I can't" were her last words before she walked out of my house.

My heart stopped for a few seconds trying to process what just happened, i quickly opened my window.

"I will text you Tomorrow alright? And tell me if your mother comes home" I yell out making her look up to me.
"Leave it, Hwang" she yelled back, walking away.

"Y/N I WILL CHANGE" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but the only answer I got was her middle finger.

That's it, I don't care what she said, or how much she tried to push her away, I will do anything in my power to make her happy. And maybe she will like me back, maybe only as a friend.

~

Hyunjin
Hey

Y/n
Oh god I told you to leave it

Hyunjin
Did you check your Mailbox?

Y/n
Huh

Y/n
I will kill you Hwang, Are you at Home?

Hyunjin
Ye why

Y/n
I will give it back to you

Hyunjin
NOO

y/n
I can't take that much money

Y/n
Anyways, are you trying to buy me?

Y/n
You think a bit of money would help me get over the fact that I hate you?

Hyunjin
I didn't thought about it like that..
I just wanted to help.

Y/n
I can do it on my own, I did it for three years already

Y/n
Just stop texting me.

Y/n
Oh did you check your mailbox?

Hyunjin
You're no fun

Y/n
No, I'm not something you can buy with your money.
Do I look like a whore to you?

Hyunjin
WHAT NO GOD, I WAS TRYING TO HELp..
nevermind.

Y/n
Finally ,bye

Hyunjin
Bye darling

Y/n
I will block you.

Hyunjin
Again?! 

Hyunjin
Well at least I got to chat with you again, and you don't seem too angry.

Y/n
I am

Hyunjin
Give me a chance

Y/n
Never

Hyunjin
Alright. Bye

Y/n
Huh?

Y/n
Your message couldn't be send because the user blocked you.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷