Part 14.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"I just realized it much too late

"I just realized it much too late.."

|Hyunjin's POV|

THAT'S ALL I wanted, her to give me a chance, I will take that chance as if my life depends on it, because it does.

Would I love my life peacefully knowing the girl I bullied and secretly liked thinks of me the worst?

It was already the next day, we had school again, I hated school, but I had to see her.

"Hey Felix whats up" I gave him a small hug, Felix smile never fading.
"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked him, his eyes almost exploding of happiness.

"She gave you a chance" Felix says trough his smile.
"Don't be too happy, she can change her mind every second" I said starting to walk trough the halls.

„Why are you so negative, you should be happier than me!" Felix groans.
"Well I'm happy I don't have to bully her anymore tho, she's such a nice person" Felix closed his eyes.

"Don't say it out loud, what about the people who can hear us!" I whisper shouted, not wanting anyone to know what our conversation was about.

"Huh?" Felix smile fell, his eyes showed me that he was confused.
"What?" I asked him being confused now too.

"Oh god you don't deserve her" were Felix last words before he walked away going to his first class.

What did I do wrong?

~

"Alright guys let's start the lesson" our teacher says, with the most faked smile I've ever seen.

"Hey Hyunjin, do you have a pen for me?" a black haired girl asks me.
I could see in the corner of my eye, y/n.
Not looking at me, but in my direction.

"No buy yourself a new one" I said a bit louder for her to hear.
"Oppa is everything okay?" that girl asks shocked.
"Don't call me that" I said, meaning it.

To be honest the time I hated y/n, for real, I would've picked any girl, and playing with their feelings, maybe even having a one night stand with them.
Not anymore tho.
I wouldn't do it, I couldn't, I would feel guilty even tho y/n isn't Mine, I would've felt guilty.

"You guys have to pair, for a project about World War II. We will present it in a week, you guys can meet each other in private please. „ the teachers says, giving me a great idea.

"Me and y/n want to pair" I raise my hand.
All eyes turned to me mostly girls looking at me like I broke their heart.

"Why with her?"
"I thought you guys were enemy's?"
"Are they a thing?"
"Ew why with that ugly ?"