Part 10.

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"How many times you made my heart jump

"How many times you made my heart jump.."

|Hyunjin's POV|

I WAITED outside the room, I didn't even knew her mother so it would be weird.
I waited outside, sitting in the chair.
I heard Chan's voice from the hallway screaming at the lady for not telling him where she was.

As soon as he spotted me, he ran up to me.
"Is she in there?" he asked, and i quietly nodded.
He almost opened the door but I stopped him.
"Don't, give her some alone time with her mother" I said trying to sound nice.
"What? And who are you? I'm literally her best friend and she would have rather me in there than you" he said almost spitting.

"Believe me, I know, but I also know that she's not in the mood to see ANYBODY besides her mother, alright? So take a step back and wait for her to come out" I replied with a very sarcastic  smile.

"Why are you even here?" he asked after a long uncomfortable silence, which I enjoyed rather than hearing his annoying voice.
"I drove her here"

"You helped her?" he said as if it was the most weirdest thing he ever heard in his life.

"Yes I did." I said not bother to look at him.
"What is even going on with you, you bully her all her life and suddenly you flirt with her over text and shit? You know she doesn't deserve such a shitty person like you" he whisper yells at me.

"I know" I smiled.
"I don't deserve her" I whispered, so he doesn't hear it. A tear escaped my eye, which I quickly hid.

I didn't deserve her.
She deserves someone better than me.

The door opens and a crying y/n came out.
"She's okay" she says between sobs.
"Are you okay?" I asked, not really caring about her mother.
"No, I'm not" she broke down in front of us.
Chan just looked at her in shook.

What I did next, no one expected, including myself.

I hugged her.
I sat down on the floor next to her and hugged her, and with surprise, she hugged me back.
Maybe she was so in pain and shook that she didn't even realize it was me.
But I didn't care in that moment, I wanted to hug her for a such a Long time, and I finally could.

"I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, i promise." I whispered into her ear.
„Thank you Hyunjin" she whispered back.

And with that I knew she knew I hugged her, which made me even more happier, because she knew it was me and still continued to hug me.

"The doctor told me I can't stay with her, they have to do some tests and stuff, I have to w-wait here" she explained, after sitting down at the chair I sat, I stood besides her.

"Chan don't you have practice in the Morning?" she asked looking at her phone.
"Yeah" he said not bothering to even look at me.
"Its already night, your practice starts in three hours, you should get home" she says, she calmed down, her voice sounds normal, expect the tears, they were still going, much slower than before but they were still there.

"I will be okay" she forces a smile.
"With him?" he asked in disgust.
"I hate him, that's true, but he helped me." she says hugging Chan goodbye.

I rolled my eyes as he looked at me in disgust again.
She sat down after Chan disappeared.
"Why did you do that?" she finally asked.

"What?" I asked sitting down at the chair Chan sat.
"Why did you help me, and stayed for me?" she asked, looking me into the eyes.
"Because that's in human-„

"Human nature? No it's not, you could've just ignored me, went home, laughed at me, you ruined my life a thousand times, why not this time?" Her voice got angry, the tears started to roll down her cheeks faster.

She was confused, her feelings were mixed.
"Because it broke me to see you like that" I finally yelled out, making her take a deep breath.

"Why? You hate me! You would gladly see me hurt like that! So why the fuck did you help me?" she yelled, all eyes were on us. But they didn't bother to stop us from yelling, or trying to help us.

"BECAUSE IT BREAKS MY HEART TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT" I screamed at her, making her shut up.

With that she sat down.
And I did too.

"Why can't you be like you were a few days ago?" she asked quietly.
"That Hyunjin died a long time ago, to be honest, years ago" I said looking down at my feet.

"Why did you change?" she said, calming herself down.

"I don't know either, you changed me"
I looked up at her, seeing her looking at me the whole time.
"You should stop, you should stop what you are doing right now, stop flirting with me, stop trying to help me, you should just be the old Hyunjin." she says, almost begging.

"Why? What if I-„ i started but was cut off.
"No, what if, there's no what if, I don't care what you feel right now, I don't want to know it alright? You made my life a thousand times harder than it should. And I will... never...forgive you that" she said the last eight words clearly, and angrily.

Something inside of me froze, my body wouldn't move a muscle, my face dropped.
My eyes began to form tears.
My stomach turned upside down.

Did I fucked up so bad?
I never realized how much I liked her.
And maybe Felix was right.
Maybe I really fell for her.
And it made everything worse.

I knew she would never forgive me.
I was stupid to think we could've had a pretty little life.

I was stupid to think she would feel the same way about me like I did about her.

I was stupid to think she would like someone like me.
"Sorry" was the last thing That left my mouth before i walked away.
꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷

<I would lie if I didn't say that I, maybe, cried a few tears writing these last sentences :)>