Part 3.

☆.。.:*☆☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

"I wish I could change the way you see me

"I wish I could change the way you see me.."

|Y/n's POV.|

IT'S NOW after school, chan and some other friends of him asked me if I wanted to hang out but I quickly said no.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

After my dad left us without any money or emotional support, my mother quit her job, drinking non stop.

And because she can't even cook for us, I have to go shopping, do cooking, do cleaning, oh and go to work.

I can't work full time now, but I have a little job in a supermarket near our house.

The owner of the store is quit nice, gives me some more money on the Friday's , to go ‚shopping' but the shopping turns into ‚buying alcohol for my mother' because she won't shut up how bad she's feeling.

Yes I miss my dad too, but not him as a person, only the memories I still had when I was little, he always went on walks with me showed me the most random things.
Explained how the world works, why we feel what we feel.

He explained me how to love.

Actually,
Its Funny how he taught me how to love, but couldn't do it himself.

I quickly got over the fact he wasn't here anymore, I tried to fix my mother, but she doesn't even acknowledge me anymore, it's like I'm there, but only a background noise for her.

I had 2 hours left before i need to be at work, I cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom and my room, so it can stay clean for the next two days, before my mother makes a huge mess again.

It took me exactly two hours to clean everything up.
I grabbed a jacket and went out, into the cold night.

I went the way I always walked, passing some other houses, some benches, some trees, a playground, and then I was finally there.

"You're two seconds late" mrs Kim said dead serious, but as soon as she was my huge eyes, she laughed it off.

"Just kidding, I will leave the money at my desk, remember-„ she began to explain.

"Don't take it before you leave" I finished her sentence she always repeated.

"You have to close the store today" she said leaving without expecting an answer.

The good think about this job, if no one comes, I can be on my phone.
Even tho I don't really have many things to do at my phone, I always check the basic things.